Reviews for My One and Only
Very well-written chapter.
Hermiones the worst. Although, that is actually a testament to your skills as a writer, that you can flip the sympathetic character from hermione to ron given how the story started. Anyway, this chapter was clearly a turning point in the story so we'll see what happens next!
Love Ginny in this chapter :)
Harry is annoying in this chapter. First he's all full of self pity even thought he's a liar. Than he pulls a guilt trip on ron, acting like its Ron's fault the trio won't be together on Christmas. The fault is clearly hermiones. Harry is a terrible friend here.
recycledsmiles chapter 31 . 4/13/2013
This story is one of the best that I've read so far. I love it so much it made me believe in love! ) You're a wonderful writer!
PF2724 chapter 31 . 12/19/2012
Good Story
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
loved it!
asdfghjkl chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
*lone* figure
Ron's *fate*

but other than that, im loving it!
asdfhj chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
i have never hated hermione so much in my entire life (and believe me, i never thought i would ever say that)! but you've done an amazing job writing the characters, really amazing.
ahsdgajhs chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
*quite, not quiet, you've made that mistake a few times
luv2write12234 chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
wow... just wow:0
TroyWeb chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Wow, this is one of the best Ron and Hermione fan fic stories that I have read on FFnet. This story is so well written. The beginning was hard to believe because I can't see Ron ever calling Hermione a Mudblood. But you did a great job in showing how Hermione and Ron grew up and came back together. I honestly see them both as better people by the end of the story. You gave consideration to all of the flaws of Hermione, Ron and Harry from canon. In fact I wish some of your conversations between Harry and Ron were a part of canon. Few fan fic writers allow the Golden Trio to become better friends than depicted by JK Rowling. But you did great in having these three talk through their problems and move on to a more positive place.

Thanks for posting this story.
primabellamia chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
I'm loving this story.
Below the Din chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I just love the way that you write Ron...JKR-esque.
TenderHooligan chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
wow. probably my favorite chapter yet. an apology from hermione, ron not just taking her back, hermione still wanting to be friends if that's all ron's offering.

AND NOW THE PLOT THICKENS. They need to fire those dementors.