Reviews for Mochi
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Good story, lol at what Gaara did, aww that was sweet.
rayaikawa chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
CUTE! hehe how nice...gaara is a bit gentle in your fic :3
szhismine chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
LOL i loved the ending ;) good fic!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was a cool fic.

It was funny when Gaara ate the rice cake and ordered Temari to go and thank Shikamaru's mother.

I hope that you will have a good day!
Shikamarugirl7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
aww, the last two lines were my favourite
araym chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
lol, good one
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Just pretend it's blood, Kankuro," he said, and turned to walk on.

"... did he just make a joke?" Kankuro asked in an urgent undertone, nearly clinging to his sister.

"You'd better hope so," Temari replied grimly.

Freaking awesome _ You captured the sibs in a perfect light.
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
So cute! :)
Killshea Kavani chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I loved that. It was so ... aw ...
Hobochan chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
*resists squeeing IRL* I love winter, and thus I really love this fic in all its cuteness.
prodigale chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
admittedly, im not the first fan of shikatem fics, but this, i HAD to read, simply because you stated there was the inclusion of my favorite sand siblings. i wasn't disappointed, and in a way, really, i couldn't have asked for more! (X i absolutely adore gaara in here. he was everything as kazekage (whether you implied him to be one in here or not), as i imagined him of - monotonous, unpredictable, cute in his very very unique way (whatever a fangirl defines cute in her way), kazekage-ish, scheming, quiet ect.. and kankurou's characteristics couldn't have been better grasped hands down! i loved how you sprinkled in the last bit where gaara even hinted of his matchmaking capabilities (however mild it seems to be, but still, it's there anyhow! grins) especially when it concerns his nee-chan and her 'precious person'. makes me smile when i read about that. apologies for the long review, but i really couldn't help it! and i loved how you made me feel like it's snowy all around here (even though where i am now, the weather's literally sweating buckets), and how i simply just HAVE to go chew on the japanese delicacy Mochi now. and yes, i tried it, and i really liked it.

going onto my favorites! not like you don't know already XD
NutBuster chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Ahaha, how cute. I didn't notice that little mplication at the end, with Shikamaru saying " Most things that look horrible at first can turn out to be good. ” Nice. )

Cute and sweet. And I really liked how you portrayed Gaara as matchmaker-ish. Hehe. Keep up the great work.
Aperira chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! OMG! I LOVE IT! Did I mention I loved it? Oh well, I LOVE IT! A cute fave! _
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I'm confused. Mochi is ice cream balls. Rice balls are onigiri. Right? Did I miss something? Cute story even though I'm confused. _ I especially liked Gaara.
Llamachick chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow... Gaara surprised me too.