Reviews for Hunters
Silo666 chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
i like it i hate the bm/ww and i relly hate hg/gl my fav is bm/hg and bm/sg and i would love to c one of bm/sg on ff soon
Lil' Candy chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
You've got quite an imigination. I think this story would be better if you introduced some conflict with their friends. For the most part, John and Bruce have just accepted that Shayera loves them both (which is hard enough to believe), but I can't believe that all of their friends would support this (I wouldn't). For example, Diana is still jonesing for Batman, how's she going to handle it. And Superman's an innocent little farmboy from Smallville, how's he going to wrap his head around it. And the Bat-clan, I can't even imagine how they're going to handle it. With that being said, I do think this is a very interesting idea and a well-written story.
Silo666 chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
i think u should make it just bm/hg less of them out hear
CurveOfTheMoon chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
LOL this is fun! It's interesting, this storyline-I haven't seen anything like it, and it makes me happy. I'm intrigued. I can't wait to see what Batman does...keep it up!
Brutal2003 chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Your right about Shayera being so good for Batman, which is hard for me admit because I normally like WWBM pairings.

I can't wait to read more.
RogueCharmedOne chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
I liked this chapter. It's cool how John reacted. I can't wait to see what happens with Bruise.
batfan7 chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Um, I really can't picture Bruce as a sharing kind of person. And he's certainly not someone who'd admit to love (even if it's there). So I'd be really interested in what'll be coming next.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I really liked it. I can totally see HG being drawn to another "predator" and Batman seems to qualify :) Great Chapter.
RogueCharmedOne chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I like it. Shayera and Batman really do make sense when you think about it. Much more than Diana and Bruce. If Clark wasn't with Lois then he would be with Diana, they make more sense. It don't think Diana really has what it takes to understand Bruce.
Wadin Ann Killum chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I've always thought Batman and Shayera played well off each other and this story was a very interesting take. Well done.
majinme chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
It's good, I like the way you capture HG's dual nature.
CurveOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Well, I haven't been on in a while, and nothing cheers me more than to see a BM/HG right off the bat! This was an awesome way to tell the story... I can see how you wouldn't want to incense and alienate the HG/GLers, because they've got quite a wrath, so you compromised. But I've got to admit, BM/HG is my favorite pair. I can't stand BM/WW either, and can barely tolerate HGGL. I don't know what it is, it's just not right to me. Anyways, I thought your style and approach were cool, and nothing was outlandish or out of character. It was pretty sweet.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2