Reviews for Prince
You promised the next chap. You said it's be longer. So PLEEEEEASE update! I love your work but I find it a bit boring at some moments so maybe you should cut it down a bit. You don't have to, I like your writing the way it is but I kinda skipped through some bits cos I'm lazy to read
sonruya chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG I love the concept of this story. I love this whole set up of kingdoms and princes stuff in fiction yay! Naruto is ├╝ber cute and sasuke too.
Lollipop360 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love your stories you rock -
YukinaUzuha chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
CitrusFlag chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
'Whoa, boobies!' lol, that really cracked me up XD
Arrow of Light chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I love how its going. But im getting mad that people don't finish what they started. It infuriates me
CrystaLucario chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I like this story alot! And the woman they saw was Tsunade! ( i think... )
DemonsRBetter chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I love it but you need to update and I mean as soon as possible. It's been years since you last updated and if you keep it up people woun't like it at all cuse they want to know what happens next.
BelieveInMiracles3099 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
GAH! Where's the next chapter!I LOVE THIS STORY, I NEED MOARRRRRRR~! Lovley chapter, by the way! :D
wintersubaki chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
continue please! i'm addicted with all your stories..
ChiKazex chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Awesome story~ can't wait til the next chapter
HellItself chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
The only words i can fathom for this read, would be perfection.

With Love

Hell
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Beautiful and fantastic story!

I hope Sasuke can help Tsuande, plus I have a feeling that Tsunade has something do do with Naruto's past *gasp* XD

I really want to read more, so please post more!
animelove20 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Sasunaru!

Iknoe I definitely agree with ur comment about not having that much sasunaru moments anymore

Anywys I realli love ur storiies pls update soon

It's so awesome!