Reviews for Two Crows Joy
Ancient Galaxy chapter 30 . 7/11
Haven't reviewed in forever (must be five years at least!) but just thought I'd drop you a quick line to say that I loved this story - been following it on LJ mostly for some time, but for whatever reason I just don't seem to comment there! Seriously, one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read ever (and I've been in the ff game a long, long time!). It is absolutely absorbing and astoundingly well-written... Well done! Go find yourself a publisher immediately !
Titou Douh chapter 30 . 6/17
OMG why does it have to stop right here ? I was so looking forward to Ken's reaction !
This fiction is an art piece, truely ! So well written ! That's a shame it's left on standby like that... Beacause really, that's surely one of the best ffs I've ever read !
Katja1075 chapter 30 . 3/27
Hi Lori,

I am a big Fan of yours and i've read both Human Interest and Two Crows Joy in the last couple of days. For me, you've captured Ennis and Jacks personalities perfectly, as well as the troubles they might have had in the early eighties being openly gay.
Will you ever finish Two Crows Joy? Or perhaps let me know bei you intended it to end? :-))
I'd really Love to know because I really did enjoy both Stories.
By the way, Performance in a Leading Role is also still one of my Most ever favourite fanfictions.
Cheers Katja
yuu chapter 30 . 1/8
Hi, I don't know if you re still updating this story, but I find it very entertaining, I like how you portrait this "could have been" life of Ennis and Jack, and that despite being finally together is no fairytale, I think of Ennis 'wife' Jackie (XD) as Maggie Gyllenhaal thought... I wonder what is going to happen with KE ... Ken when he find out the truth...
hgismylife379 chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
Please update! I read Two Crows Joy and Human Interest in less than 3 days and I'm dying to find out what else happens!
Asmara124 chapter 30 . 4/17/2015
Holy crap on a cracker, this is an amazing story and I really really hope you continue. Big fan!
Windstorm124 chapter 30 . 3/30/2015
I absolutely love this story. I started reading Human Interest, and then I just couldn't stop until I got to chapter 30 of the sequel. I really hope that you continue this someday soon, because I really can't wait to see what happens.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 30 . 2/15/2015
Like hospitable coffee, I sense trouble brewing.
Off now to lj to read the rest of your intriguing tale.
amyh52 chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
the shirts OMG. Great , just great.
amyh52 chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
guts sufficiently wrenched
amyh52 chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
What a kick
Sinceslicedbread chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
Oh my goodness, I can't stop crying. The shirts.
The swapping.
The wearing.
This scene pierced my heart.
Oh my goodness.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 25 . 1/16/2015
Plot? Who needs plot? This was fffing amazing! I'm sooooo proud of Ennis, he really has dismantled that (completely unnecessary) emotionally protective, brick wall that he'd built between himself, Jack, reality and the truth.
My heart is fit to burst.
Never say never about that parade though Ennis; just sayin'.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
"God almighty damn, that man is mine. No s*** and fer real." You're not wrong there Jack. Not wrong at all.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 23 . 12/13/2014