Reviews for Two Crows Joy
Angel chapter 30 . 11/27/2022
So…another unfinished fic..why? People have invested their time reading your stories and you just leave it..no note..nothing. How rude!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2021

That's the link to the rest of the chapters :D
Guest chapter 30 . 9/1/2021
holy shit i just stayed up the whole damn night reading this fic and the other one before it and it's just so good i have no words
Meowmeow chapter 30 . 8/28/2021
I wasn’t able to find the other 11 chapters on LJ :/ I really wish I could because this is so good, and leaves off at an uncertain point with Ken. In any case, this is amazingly written and well worth the hours of reading even if its never finished. You’re a fantastic writer and I’ve truly truly enjoyed reading this series. Thank you :)
Jade chapter 30 . 7/4/2019
I’m guessing this story has ben abandoned? why? So unfair. You wrote it and a lot of us invested time in reading and commenting. the least we deserve is an explanation.
TDogg chapter 30 . 4/19/2019
I can’t find this story on LJ either
Please help. What happens next?!
TDogg chapter 30 . 4/16/2019
Where are the last chapters?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2018
Please update! Just found your story and need another chapter
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2017
Love this story...sad it wasn’t finished...beautifully written. Love it!
RivetRivet chapter 21 . 5/13/2017
Me again. I really liked this chapter, out of all you have written. How come anger welled inside me while reading this? The debacle of the characters in this chap is so amazing to read and pulled out emotions that lay dormant inside me for a long time. Why are many religious nuts say God's word but never even give a shit about it in real life? They are all bark than bite. Although you might be exasperated while writing this, it made me more alive than ever. thank you for this fic!
Rauan chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Hi! Do you plan on posting remaining chapters? It would be awful great! Thx
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 30 . 10/28/2016
This story is a blessing. This universe is a honest to god blessing. Reading this, I have honestly forgotten what canon is. Your talent is incredible and I get so suckered into every damn word you write. Everything is realistic and lovely and just makes my heart hurt in the best way possible. It has been a gift to read this, to be able to be a part of something so incredible. It's years since this was started, and I don't think I could ever properly come up with the right words to express how much this means to me, but I want to say something. You have created sometimes timeless, something I enjoy now and will enjoy whenever I read it again, reading this I have learned things about writing craft and even started to speak in a similar dialect to the characters, I just hope you know how appreciative I am that you have shared your talents with the world
Ancient Galaxy chapter 30 . 7/11/2016
Haven't reviewed in forever (must be five years at least!) but just thought I'd drop you a quick line to say that I loved this story - been following it on LJ mostly for some time, but for whatever reason I just don't seem to comment there! Seriously, one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read ever (and I've been in the ff game a long, long time!). It is absolutely absorbing and astoundingly well-written... Well done! Go find yourself a publisher immediately !
Titou Douh chapter 30 . 6/17/2016
OMG why does it have to stop right here ? I was so looking forward to Ken's reaction !
This fiction is an art piece, truely ! So well written ! That's a shame it's left on standby like that... Beacause really, that's surely one of the best ffs I've ever read !
Katja1075 chapter 30 . 3/27/2016
Hi Lori,

I am a big Fan of yours and i've read both Human Interest and Two Crows Joy in the last couple of days. For me, you've captured Ennis and Jacks personalities perfectly, as well as the troubles they might have had in the early eighties being openly gay.
Will you ever finish Two Crows Joy? Or perhaps let me know bei you intended it to end? :-))
I'd really Love to know because I really did enjoy both Stories.
By the way, Performance in a Leading Role is also still one of my Most ever favourite fanfictions.
Cheers Katja