Reviews for Two Crows Joy
dreamerdoll chapter 27 . 12/31/2006
oh. wow.

its not over.

i was expecting it to be finished, i guess...

i'm truthfully surprised that i can string two words together,t was...wow.

amazing. I absolutely love it. these two stories have been like...breathtaking. They are all I've been thinking about the past two days, its whats getting me through work...

my friend got me the movie for christmas (knowing my total addiction with slash, she claimed, "someone has to do it!") and i watched it for the first time on Tuesday. Ever since then, I've been reading its fanfiction, as a reccommendation from the same friend. surprising, that i didnt think of it myself, but the movie just left me so...out of shape, i guess. you have to find something else, after that, in my opinion, just to give it a happy ending. and yours certainly left me with that. THe whole thing with bobby...it makes me cry, and feel horrible for both of them with that whole episode, and blame them both a bit...but seriously, this was absolutely beautiful. i live for the moments when they are alone, or act as if they are, and call each other "darlin'." Before now, I've always hated the southern drawl, but they just make it seem so...right, i suppose, and fitting. its like you can hear them in your head, see them, and its...wow. you did SUCH a fantastic job of this. i love how you did Lizzie, and Junior, and Alma, and even Francie. It was all so...wow.

I'm still a bit speechless, and the end left me practically in tears. Needless to say, i'm anxiously awaiting your next a happy new year

dreamerdoll
Hiei-Touya-icedemon chapter 27 . 12/25/2006
You know what- this is totally superstitious of me, but I'm giving it a try anyway- you haven't updated for once on the ONE time I don't review. So I'm reviewing in the futile hope that it'll get you to update.

I, just so you know, loved this chapter. It was so pretty! But then Ennis had to leave and I was so sad... Poor Jack... And Ennis... But mostly Jack, having to go through what he's going through without Ennis by his side...

One thing I'm curious about- whatever happened to the plot back at the ranch? I mean, I personally like reading about the boys four times more, but will Ennis interrupt it? I mean, Lizzie bought him a plane ticket back so easily... Is it already through with, and Ennis and we will all find out at the same time what went down out there?

Just on a side note- what's going on with Lizzie and Peter? I know it isn't that important, or relevant in the least, it's just the curiosity deep inside of me revving up again. Alas. I just want to know- are they over or not? Just curious.
his little girl chapter 27 . 12/20/2006
hello there!

i was really debating about whether to review or not; a short paragraph of praise didn't really seem befitting. it deserved more.

your story is unlike anything i've ever read. and i haven't even watched the movie. it's just fantastic. i like the way you've so firmly captured the respective characters and their personalities and uniqueness. I rather like ennis. )

your language is superb. i read 'human interest' and 'two crow's joy' in three days flat. i would have finished faster, only the comp kept blacking out on me; i stayed on for hours at a time.

really love your writing. do keep it up. cld u please tell me the title of the novel ur writing? see if i can find it when it comes out. way to go!
MF72 chapter 27 . 12/16/2006
MadLori,

When will the next update be? I wanna know what's gonna happened?

MF
FanFiction.net fan chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
Don't say any long vegetables or anything :D

If Jack's father finds them...

Ennis, don't get mad at him now.

Oh s*.

WitheringWings chapter 27 . 12/7/2006
This is such a tender chapter when all the secrets finally come out. It sure took a long time for them to really feel stable in their relationship. I liked how John Twist was still a mean person but he was letting up a tiny, little bit. I would have like a little more interaction between Grace and John though. Great story so far.
Jalynrn chapter 27 . 12/5/2006
Hi Madlori, I've been following this story since chapter one of Human Interest. Every chapter is a joy to read. It feels like the way the original should have ended. I keep getting a bit of a glimmer of a foreshadowing of doom and I do so hope that I'm wrong. These boys deserve a happy ending! Thanks so much for your hard work and know that I'm checking my box everyday for a FF.N alert!

Jenny
Sam Cdn chapter 27 . 12/3/2006
Wow, that departure was painful! You really know how to tug at your readers' heartstrings.

I like the transition that's taken place between Ennis and Jack. I especially liked the little confessional between them-I recently read a short story that had a couple confessing all their secrets to one another. Once you've given them an excuse to do so, your characters can do all the exposition for you...it's great!

The dynamic between Ennis and Jack's dad is interesting. I was happy that Ennis stood up for what he believes in and stayed loyal to Jack. Still, the respect John has for Ennis could allow him to finally respect his son.

Please update soon because I enjoy your writing so much!

-Sam
dov chapter 27 . 11/30/2006
it just gets better and better. I don't know if i'm gonna be able to withstand their being apart much longer.

You're an awesome writer, i'm so much looking forward to the next update. Please hurry.
beatrice65 chapter 27 . 11/30/2006
Loved it, as usual.

Favorite lines: “Don’t want ya ta go,” Jack finally said.

“I want ya ta come home.”

So sweet. The cucumber thing was super funny and so was the "Hi, I'm Jack Twist." Too cute.

Loved every word. Update Soon!
x-woman1 chapter 27 . 11/30/2006
wonderful... i love the change in their relationship, it seems natural and right, and the secret telling session...finally they know each others deepest secrets..only took twenty years lol you do such a good job characterizing them, they stay in character but still evolve.

btw, PLEASE dont give jack a mustache, I HATE it in the movie!

cant wait for more, and an update from the home front
onefreetoroam chapter 27 . 11/29/2006
Wow, what an update - enjoyed it so much - especially liked paragraphs 2-4 - to bad Ennis can't put into very good words the thoughts he sometimes has.

Pretty funny about the "cucumber" - Jack might not have got her to us that - but he perhaps could have got her to use one of those "strap-ons". LOL

Thought I was gonna die laughing while reading "Hi, have we met? I'm Jack Twist and I've know you for twenty years." - that was great.

Hoping that the next time Jack visited his dad he gets a surprise - maybe the old man will have thought on Ennis' words? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the update.
cartsue chapter 27 . 11/28/2006
I just want to let you know that I am throughly enjoying your wonderful story and have been since Chapter One of Human Interest. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter and appreciate the time and effort you must put in to writing it. Loved Ennis' visit but can't wait for Jack to get back to Vermont where he belongs!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 26 . 11/27/2006
Oh no. Ennis, get back to the ranch, now!

Oh yeah, that's why.

Hopefully Jack's dad agrees to move.

*smiles sadly* Hope John doesn't wake til morning.
FanFiction.net fan chapter 24 . 11/27/2006
(I missed this chapter? Man!)

Hope Ennis don't have to go back alone. Hopefully they can go back together.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »