Reviews for Two Crows Joy
Sinceslicedbread chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Sings *there may be trouble ahead*.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Beyond sweet. I loved this.
If only everyone had a partner that listened that intently.
Methinks everyone deserves a little Jack in their lives (sigh).
jojo chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
this is an amazing story but...how about the remaining chapters? this isn't the end is it? where can I find them? thank you for posting this!
Ligerlilly chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
I love this story. You mentioned more chapters and a fabled link to these chapters but I do not know how to find it! I can't leave this story on this note. I'm sorry to break the even 500 reviews but I just have to let you know this story is amazing and I want to read all of it!
XandyNZ chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
I'm actually sort of hoping that Ennis' brother and sister turn out to be supportive... But you'll probably have to update so we can find out!

Read through the prequel and this story in one go, it's just that good. Hope you choose to continue this story soon! 3
ArtistAtPlay chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
So I just finished binge reading this story along with Human Interest, and I couldn't help but notice that it seems to have been left off on a bit of a cliff hanger and hasn't been updated since 2011. You said in chapter 28 that you had some more chapters written on your Live Journal account, but when I checked your homepage the link was gone. It seems a shame. This is such a wonderful story. I love how it just goes about their daily lives. It's hard to find well written stores like this. Do you have any plans to continue, or has it been officially discontinued?
8annie81 chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
No authors not? :'(
Looking foreward to more. This Jackie business is killing me.
8annie81 chapter 29 . 12/7/2013
Oh gosh. This is your evil manical way of setting up a trilogy isn't it? Just gonna keep hooking your readers up like fish. Or drug addicts or something. Give me closure! Please!
8annie81 chapter 28 . 12/7/2013
Asdfghjkl K.E!? K.E!? K E!? You do keep it interesting!
8annie81 chapter 26 . 12/6/2013
Oh Liz. What are you thinking?
Omg the shirts
Broke my heart again. Thanks.
8annie81 chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Best. Chapter. EVAR!
8annie81 chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Do me a favor and stop reducing me to tears if you think you can help it.
Crud.
This is intense.
8annie81 chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
ASDFGHJKL FRANCINE!?
And where does he get the balls to call Alma not once, but twice!?
Still Francine!? Is she gonna be all bible quotes and hell fury!?
8annie81 chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Oh fun. Because Alma likes him sooo much.
8annie81 chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
No, no, no, no, no!
You're gonna freaking set the stables on fire and end the chapter with that!? I can't imagine the tension this would cause if I didn't have a few more lovely chapters to go. Because even knowing there's more I'm still fucking stressed.
You set the stables on fire!
Just! No! Why!?