Reviews for Two Crows Joy
Frek chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great start, Definately love the idea of Liz doing a column, that's a nice twist. I'm really excited to see where this one goes. Oh and poor misguided Francine!

The One and Only

Frek
Fires Of Raze chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
YAY! This story just made my night lol. I've been waiting for this sequel and wasn't expecting it so soon but now that it's here I'm all giddy with excitement lol. I know... I'm nuts but... Yay!
Jessymama chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great start. I love it already. It was such a pleasant suprise to find that you had posted the first chapter. It certainly brightened my day. Love it.
kaitlin.perkins42 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
*Shrieks* I've been waiting for this sequel! I love it already, and it's wonderous that it's so long! I don't think any of us mind waiting, just keep coming out with the fabulous story and *cough cough* sex :P Can't wait for more!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
excellent. great first chapter, I look forward to the rest of the story.
MarieMJS chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
YEAH!

Oh that felt good, to be back into this universe, with familiar characters, either they are from the original story or created by you, its just wonderful!

Great intro, with Lizzie's article... Its nice to see their new life together, as a family somehow ;) I'm also very curious about the subplot with Francie, Im a bit worried for the girl... Nice little detail on Marianne's past too, that was a great addition!

I wont self-complain on my English right now, already did it too much in the reviews of Human Interest, but I'm just super happy with the new story, and I cant - obviously - wait for the new chapter!
misswildfire chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Ya! I'm so happy that you finally put the sequel out!
space case x827x chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
YAY! im so excited for this sequel, you have no idea. human interest is my favorite story ever, and im psyched for a sequel.
Kay05 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
brilliant chapter...and great start can't wait for more
Regina Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Yes! A sequel! An amazing, long awaited (it seems like it) sequel! I'm so excited, if you couldn't tell by all the exclamation marks I'm using! Great first chapter, another one soon, please!
Naitriab chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
very good start to the second story. I really liked the bit where Ennis was arguing the label 'gay' so Liz was proposing a different title. Keep up the good work
woods chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Hey, I'm so glad you started this. Very cool to see the emotional growth between Ennis and Jack...and BTW, you've taken these characters and morphed them into something that starts with Brokeback Mountain...but has become your own.

I love it when that happens :)

Sad what't going on with Francie...wonderful how Junior is settling in...and Liz is a GREAT character...the addition of Marianne's past...hm, now I have to know more.

The only thing I don't like about this site...it's hard to quote from the story and respond to sepcific paragraphs or sentences...bottom line. I'm a fan.

Thanks for writint,