Reviews for Two Crows Joy
B.Matthews chapter 30 . 9/7/2012
Please please please continue? I love this so much, it's makes me laugh all cry with every chapter. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story, you're amazing 3
caelicuicui chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
Amazing story! Please keep writing, It makes me so happy!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
Loved it! Please don't say it's over
bluelafineplume chapter 30 . 8/10/2012
(hope my writing is not too awful, I'm a french speaker but things need to be said !)

Your writing is just heaven! Thank you so much for your this fanfiction (and for the Sherlock one that I just finished a couple of days ago). I loved every words of it ! Hope you're still writing this one that surely deserves an ending :-) I don't know how you managed to do this but please (please) keep going!
VanillaSlash chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
Well isn't this a precarious little pickle Ennis has got himself into... Though with collaboration from Jack, to be fair. I have no idea which direction you're going to take the brother-I mean, based on what we already know, it's a given he'd probably turn out to be a huge homophobe, but it's either my optimism or lack of sleep talking when I say I'm almost anticipation some degree of acceptance from this Ken guy. He's acting really cordial and desperate for some family... but some people can let hate override anything else they want, huh? Well this is amazing. Please continue!
Kitty chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
I've just finished reading your Sherlock and Brokeback stories and WOW your stories are amazing!

I love your characterisation especially with this being an AU full of OCs. You manage to create likeable characters without them being cliché. And they way you write is amazing, you use accent but it's never forced or overdone.

Generally I've had an amazing time reading your work and I hope you plan to continue soon :)

dontcallmemadeline chapter 30 . 1/31/2012
Ahh I can't believe how much I've enjoyed this series (and your most recent Sherlock fic too). I was so disappointed when I realised I couldn't click "next" after this chaper haha :P Looking forward to reading about what happens in the lives of Ennis and Jack next, hopefully soon!
Smoochynose chapter 30 . 1/30/2012
This is the first bbm fic i've read (well second if you include human interest) and i've got to saythat Ilove it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
R.Harper chapter 30 . 10/12/2011
This needs five times as many reviews as it has. Just beautiful. You should write professionally. Maybe you already do?
bandgeek306 chapter 30 . 10/2/2011
i love your story and the one before this one! they're exactly what i wished would've happened in the movie! :) update soon please!
kittykat2015 chapter 30 . 9/28/2011
Guys, Chapters 31-40 have been on Livejournal for a while now, and Ken's reaction is known over there. It's on the Farmingdale community. I don't know if these chapters will be posted over here, but if you want to know what happens I'd suggest going over to LJ. If anybody wants help getting there, you can PM me, I'd be glad to help :)
Karen chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
I enjoyed this so much, can't wait for the next chapter!
FallingFireStar chapter 25 . 8/23/2011
I'm loving this (and the one before) but I'm slightly confused. Is Ennis gay or bisexual? Looking forward to more :)
Graciesdaddy chapter 30 . 8/19/2011
WOW! I was floored to see that you were updating 2CJ! I suppose your LiveJournal fans are slowly matriculating to FFN. Glad to know you haven't abandoned this wonderful tale. Take care!
arianec07 chapter 30 . 8/9/2011
I don't know if you plan to make them go to the city, but if you do, couldn't it be Montreal(Qc, Canada)? That's where I live and it's a metropolis. That would be awesome! And it's really near Vermont, like 3 hours. Anyways, I'm excited for the next chapter! :)
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »