Reviews for Two Crows Joy
is-it-naptime-yet chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
Darn, and it was so interesting too! Since the last update was only 2ish years ago, I still have hope. Please go reread/rewatch Brokeback Mountain and continue!
Llaeldryn chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
Love it! Looking forward to the next update! :)
hamrensel chapter 30 . 10/13/2012
I love this series. I just found it last week and I'm finally finished reading it all. I hope that you continue this story. I would love to see how it ends.
KayMoon24 chapter 30 . 9/22/2012
Wonderful. Please continue whenever you can, and hope you're going well wherever you are. We'll be happy to wait as long as it takes.
Ace chapter 30 . 9/21/2012
I can't believe it's still ongoing! But I'm really happy it is because I remember it from time to time and go back here to see if there's new chapters up. I think you've done really great with this story. I really like that there's no one central plot, just their everyday lives together. You've developed the characters really well too. It's so believable how they got from who they were in the canon to who they are in this fic- the transition is almost seamless. I don't often leave reviews (either I'm too lazy, got nothing important to say or just in a hurry then I forget to come back and leave reviews), but please know that I've enjoyed Human Interest and Two Crows Joy a lot. Your stories are very entertaining and have pushed me a teeny bit back into writing my own stuff so thanks. You've done really well on both stories and I hope you continue to write TCJ, even if it takes a while to finish it. So thanks and Good Luck with everything!
B.Matthews chapter 30 . 9/7/2012
Please please please continue? I love this so much, it's makes me laugh all cry with every chapter. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story, you're amazing 3
caelicuicui chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
Amazing story! Please keep writing, It makes me so happy!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
Loved it! Please don't say it's over
bluelafineplume chapter 30 . 8/10/2012
(hope my writing is not too awful, I'm a french speaker but things need to be said !)

Your writing is just heaven! Thank you so much for your this fanfiction (and for the Sherlock one that I just finished a couple of days ago). I loved every words of it ! Hope you're still writing this one that surely deserves an ending :-) I don't know how you managed to do this but please (please) keep going!
VanillaSlash chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
Well isn't this a precarious little pickle Ennis has got himself into... Though with collaboration from Jack, to be fair. I have no idea which direction you're going to take the brother-I mean, based on what we already know, it's a given he'd probably turn out to be a huge homophobe, but it's either my optimism or lack of sleep talking when I say I'm almost anticipation some degree of acceptance from this Ken guy. He's acting really cordial and desperate for some family... but some people can let hate override anything else they want, huh? Well this is amazing. Please continue!
Kitty chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
I've just finished reading your Sherlock and Brokeback stories and WOW your stories are amazing!

I love your characterisation especially with this being an AU full of OCs. You manage to create likeable characters without them being cliché. And they way you write is amazing, you use accent but it's never forced or overdone.

Generally I've had an amazing time reading your work and I hope you plan to continue soon :)

dontcallmemadeline chapter 30 . 1/31/2012
Ahh I can't believe how much I've enjoyed this series (and your most recent Sherlock fic too). I was so disappointed when I realised I couldn't click "next" after this chaper haha :P Looking forward to reading about what happens in the lives of Ennis and Jack next, hopefully soon!
Smoochynose chapter 30 . 1/30/2012
This is the first bbm fic i've read (well second if you include human interest) and i've got to saythat Ilove it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
R.Harper chapter 30 . 10/12/2011
This needs five times as many reviews as it has. Just beautiful. You should write professionally. Maybe you already do?
bandgeek306 chapter 30 . 10/2/2011
i love your story and the one before this one! they're exactly what i wished would've happened in the movie! :) update soon please!
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »