Reviews for With the Need of Plants
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
awww so sweet :)
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was definitely a fluffy fic, but the characters were pretty off. First of all, Raven wouldn't be that open with BB, not right off the bat. 2nd, BB doesn't like this...

"What do you see in this?" he asked, his mouth set in a soft frown. "I would find it incredibly tedious, not to mention it's so hot out here."

That's more of something Slade would say (no offense) because he would use some of those terms. 'incredibly tedious' for one. Robin would probably be the only one on the team to talk like that, and that's kind of a stretch anyway.

Beast Boy would probably say; "Dude, it's hot out, why aren't you inside?" that wasn't the best sentence in the world, but you get my drift.

This is expanding on what I said before, but I'm saying it again. There is NO WAY Raven would open up like that to anyone. Especially not right away. Okay, maybe she would if she had talked for a while, but straight out is very OOC of her.

Those are the nit-picks, so please understand that I'm only trying to help. I just want you to get better at fanfiction and critics are sometimes the only way to get help with these type of things.

Here are the good things.

1) I liked the idea of Raven gardening. She seems like the type of person who would appreciate the activity and it's a romantic idea for her and Beast Boy to connect in a garden.

2) I appreciate the good grammar and spelling. It's nice not to have to go through a bunch of bad spelling and awful grammar. I don't mind fixing a few colons and commas, but some stuff can get just plain ridiculous on this site. So, thank you for that.

3)Loved the last sentence. It was really poetic and sweet. (And if you want a little fact about me, I have a soft spot for heartbeat fluff)

Again, please don't take my critiques the wrong way; I'm only trying to help you get better. Also, a tip I use to help me with dialogue is reading sentence out loud after writing it; it helps make the sentences flow and not sound choppy.

Continue to write; you've got a good style about you.

~AdrenalineRush
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
very out of character, Ravenwant to be neededhalf deamon first lady
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wow... I really LOVE this story!
RLBB chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow...that has to be one of the best one-shots I've ever read. I loved it so much!

You are a very good writer .
Irish carbomb chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
OMGLYKEFLUFF!

aw man, we need more oneshots like this! short, fluffy, well written...

I ahven't read something recemtly that has given me WAFF.

Thanks, I needed that fix. Xd
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Sweet and tender. Well done. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Good short. Excellent interaction between BB and Rae.

Keep the good writing.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Hrm...never would have figured Raven for a gardner, but once you explained it, it really made sense. Loved the imagery. The dialogue was spot on too. Great characterizations and just a really...really REALLY cute moment between the two. Keep up the good work!
noctepanther chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Yet another cute fic from you. Let's see...you did a good job getting inside of Raven's head...but Beastboy seemed a little...off to me. Maybe it's just me. I still liked it though!

~Azar