Reviews for Mobius
Shipperony10 chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
17 years. This story was waiting for 17 years for me to read it.

I can't believe that this gem of a story exists.

I started this 3 days ago, and I couldn't stop reading. The words, the strings of sentences, the images: perfection.

Thank you so much for writing this.

I searched your other work in hopes that there would have been a continuation where Scully finds her Mulder, but sadly it seems you stopped writing some years ago. That's unfortunate, but I do hope you are sharing your words with others through some other platform.

Anyway, amazing job. I loved it.

Sincerely,
Shipperony10
Sasusc chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
Oh this is so good...very well written. I loved it!
dyeyell chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Wow.

That was so beautiful.

I liked it so much and though it is good to have ended it there, I would love to have followed Dana and the other Mulder on their journey.

I loved the way you incorporated that 'extended' scene from All Things, as well as other scenes.

This was a good piece of work.

dyeyell chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
It's good to know that Mulder is still Mulder despite being all alone.
dyeyell chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I've always loved Scully's determination. You capture it well.
dyeyell chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ok, so I'm liking this story... A lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
I don't know If you still r on but keep writing! that was amazing. I've been trying to find a fic like this for age's . . . words can't describe your work!

Keep it up
Gin Skywalker chapter 4 . 9/22/2001
WOW! Truly stunning. Well thought out and extremely realistic novella. Nice afterward as well; I downloaded the songs mentioned and gained a greater appreciation for the ambiance of the story :)
Meredith Harper chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
this is totally brilliant! You should think of writing proffessionally for the show, this is totally out of this world-which is what mpost x-file episodes are anyway.
Shades chapter 4 . 7/19/2001
Wow! That was a really indepth story with great characterization, recommended to every1
Joy chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
That was ing amazing, it was beautiful. It was the best fanfic I have ever read.
nat harper chapter 4 . 5/26/2001
wow. Pohone Chris Carter now and tell him not to worry: when he pops his clogs you'll fut the bill. This stories wicked-a genuine x-file, true to the characters and the mysterious tones of the entire show. Keep writing, please!
sophie chapter 4 . 5/19/2001
That was beautifull. A great ending as well!
Pyxis chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
This is absolutely amazing. Long...but amazing all the same. It's really great work.
SuRFerWahine would be signed but I haven't logged in yet chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Um, it's a good start, but it's a little confusing. How is Scully married to Daniel and operating on Mulder while she's up in New York?