Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
She was glad to see that after only a moment or two's hesitation, Logan relaxed back into the grin he'd worn when he first mentioned it, a sort of boyish happiness in his look. He does have that when he's smiling and happy.

Loved that he wanted so much to try and succeed in hopping up to the bar stool from his chair. All so he could be at eye level with her.

Both there thought's are always so heart felt and worrisome at the same time. But in the end they manage to get past all that and deal with there feelings. And they both can make they other believe in life again and that the other really wants them.
Ica44 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Just a quick note to tell you how much I LOVED your story. It was so heart-wrenchingly sweet, and it brough tears to my eyes several times. You expressed Max and Logan's thoughts so beautifully, all their worries and insecurities and concern for each other... absolutely lovely! Can't wait to read more of your work!
nattylovesu chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
i can never tire of reading a great fic like this ...sigh...

Spot on catch of the characters and their early angst...

Thanks for this
Denny chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
she cooked breakfast! good read. enjoyed the simplicity of the relationship :)
Myxale chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
A great story!

With just the right ammount of Fluff, Angst and character.

Wou showed the depth behind those characters well, and they seemed most authentic to me!

It nice to see good M/L still around and well done!

Keep it up and Thanx for writing!
intstebri chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
I know I will never be "to weary" to read about them.

Yesterday, I saw the number of chapters of this one, I take a look on then clock and tell me myselft: "Okay, just read the first paragraph and go to sleep, it's a working day tommorow". It's was at 10:50... when I finish it, is was arround 2:20.

So, you catch all my attention, just with the second paragraph than, even tired and knowing I should got some sleep, I cannot leave your writing before the end... Again.

With all my humility, tank again for your story. If i know a better word than "tank" be sure I will use it.

Brigitte
Babyangel86 chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
Don't think iever got round to reviewing this... but i just gotta say... excellent stuff...

c'mon can't you deviate from the show and pic up from here in another story... ?
Mari83 chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
Such a fluffy warm ending for a rather sad (which is only my perception) story.

Must be a nice change for Bling to see Logan not obsessed with EO but with being happy because of Max. Bling asking the right questions and giving away his massage oil made me laugh. (And Logan not noticing what Bling is aiming for might be a nice indicator how lost he really is)

I always wondered how exactly Bennett convinced Logan to be his best man and your version of him knowing Logan very well and just not giving up was perfect. Stubbornness seems to be a Cale family trait;-)

Liked Logan’s thoughts about going to the wedding and how by being a member of one of Seattle’s high society family he is the object of gossip. (His thoughts of being “Seattle’s newest novelty, a Cale-on-wheels?” loosened up by the triumph of Max accompanying him is one of my favourite parts.)

And my absolute favourite:

„Finally, he was able to put away such fears, because no matter what he might have tried to tell himself before, the look he’d seen in her eyes didn’t allow him to discount its significance – for along with the pain and the trust he’d seen a tenderness there, a connection ... even her own longing, for him...”

(If you hadn’t already written a massage oil story you know what my last sentence would be...;-)
Sossoca chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
Just wanted to compliment you on the story. Great job , as always.
BlueAngel137 chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
Another beautiful chapter and a great ending!

Especially liked this part:

-... But in her pain, when she needed someone to understand, Max had come to him, and that small step made all the difference in the world...

-...a woman who would agree to go with Seattle’s newest novelty, a Cale-on-wheels? ...

-...Maybe ... just maybe ... he could ask the most beautiful girl in Seattle to be his date... (so cute)

The Bling/Logan interaction was really funny (poor Logan!) ... could almost feel his discomfort ... LOL.

I'm sad the story is over, but I enjoyed every moment of it and sure will come back to read it again. You found a great balance between humor, drama and sweetness. Awesome work!

THANKS.
Reilynn chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
well I was hoping you would go all AU on us and we would get smooching and … stuff. But this is good too.

I particularly enjoyed Max’s efforts at cooking. THAT sounds more my speed than those hard-to-pronounce dishes that certain other people have been describing.

I loved “And for the first time since she’d reappeared in his penthouse, after his injury, he held, in his thoughts of her, not just an impossible dream... but hope...”

Interesting perspective of Bennett coaxing Logan into coming to the wedding. I wonder what Marianne thought of the idea of eloping?

Enjoyed the idea of why Logan finally agreed to go to Bennett’s wedding.

Thanks for another great chapter.
idlehands452 chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
you should have made a little side trip to the max logan massage...that would have been nice. ;)great job. i really enjoyed it.
Me chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
BUT it can't be over... I wanted to know how Logan got Max to show at his bball game. Now I will never EVER know.

Ohh, Woe is ME? Ok so will you at least write us more stories? You know how much I love your stories. Thanks for this.
lilmouse chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
Very nice. :)

An epilogue wasn't completely necessary but more writing is always appreciated. And the whole story still fits well with what we know from the first season - not always an easy task. Logan's breakfast was a hoot!

I enjoyed Bling's observations and a part of me, naturally, wishes to find out if Max and Logan end up massaging, one another! ;)

The connection with Bennett and tag to the next episode were great touches to the piece. Liked the stack of mail and the description of his hope that some traces of the post-Pulse world were starting to get back to the way things were. Sneaky of Bennett to trick him into the event...

Bits I particularly liked:

Thank God they were free of it; thank God Zack had been rattled enough by it to demand their escape. Thank God Max had found her way to his penthouse, and he could offer small comforts to make up for the childhood she had stolen from her... Thank God Max had found him, and found in him someone she could trust...

(Reminder of the escape for the reader and the nightmare that was Max's childhood. Points to Zack for getting any of them out...)

She had taken his heart hostage from the first moments he’d met her, no matter what he tried to tell everyone, including himself.

(Beautiful image.)

And at the spacy look of Logan’s remaining disbelief and wonder that preceded his reply, Bling knew something must have happened – something good.

(Bling the detective, lol!)

The whole process of considering Max as his date at the wedding is lovely. :)

Thank you for sharing this conclusion to a wonderful story.

Cheers!

Mouse :)
annie200 chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
Great ending..great story! Thanks.