Reviews for Emerald Perspectives
Damoclesvice chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Love this! So many inconcistincirs...
Blairx6661 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I like this :)
unafraid chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
"I always preferred the way the first game started over the second two."

I'm confused, what games are you talking about?
Master Bleach chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Will you be continuing this? Loving the views so far.
little.lost.panda chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Definately do one from Scotts angle, and also from the Team Magma/Team Aqua leaders (especially Archie, he's the reason I love Team Aqua. He's so nice. :D)
little.lost.panda chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
You know, I never had enough sense to figure out that a Ralts would be there. I figured that it was just something for Wally...well, I'm there to fight Norman now, might as well search. :D Update!
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I was surprised to see you'd updated this since the last time I read. It would be nice to see it continued, though I doubt you're doing that now.

Anyway, interesting perspective. Birch's was my favorite.
meri47 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I like this, I don't think I've seen a story in this format before.

Keep up the good work, update soon, and happy holidays!
mapellen chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Ah, yes... The many hours i spent looking for a Ralts in Emerald... And then the many curses when I see 'Critical Hit!' flash on the screen.

Goddamn, that pissed me off to no end.

Anyway! This is looking very interesting and I'm eagerly waiting for more. :)
dadeedoo chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Haha... I love all of them, but I gotta say Wally was my FAVORITE; I was nodding and laughing at the end, especially at the last paragraph about trainers stumping around that little area looking for another Ralts XD I TOTALLY did that, haha

Anyway, that was fun to read. Thanks for uploading!
Favored chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Haha. This is hilarious. You make it seem like the player trainer is really stupid and rude. Haha. Great stuff! Will gym leaders be included in this, too? xD
Sapphire-Nefelibata chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Wally's just so lovely Very entertaining, though Brendan's chappie made me feel like a btch..._U Well, nicely done, this is going on my story alert

Sapphire
xxkoffeexx chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
...that is SO TRUE. I was always outraged when Wally came trotting in and caught RALTZ on one freaking TRY. Seriously. And I'm glad you pointed that out in this chapter.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I laughed so hard at the part when the trainer reacts so emotionless and apathetic to Birch. It is so true.
kuoco chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I adore how you make the player out in these! Calm and collected and such xD

The last part, of the Wally one, where she stayed out until another Raltz appeared. I've SO done that xD