Reviews for Clash of Wills
la canelle chapter 4 . 1/17
Interesting. I want more, so please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Ahhh! Soooo good! And cute! I love it!
Update soon please!
VinBlack chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
OMG, this story is just awesome! Please update!
Regin chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
heartless16 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
i really like this story.

is it being continued?

anyway keep up the good work! :)
yellowlightning chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
wonderfully written! i know its been a few years since you've updated but i hope that in time they'll be a chapter to continue this great fic! in the meantime keep up the great work!
missinquisitive chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
great story plz update soon
Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
I really didn't think he slept with her when I read the last word of the last chapter. "To hell with propriety." It didn't fit. He didn't SEEM like he was going to sleep with her... in that way.

I like this a lot. I just hope the killer isn't someone they never met... that kinda ruins it for me, but ya know, that's just ME.

Love,

Ivy
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Hey insensato,

this is a great story!... and yes i am aware that it is barely the fourth chapter but the consistancy and the very well planned out plot, and the comic relief between Rachel and Richard, is absolutely insainly great! I can't wait to read the fifth update of "Clash of Wills". This is seriously going into my favorite stories section. Thanks so much for letting me and other readers read this good story! Hope you don't take so long to update. seriously can't wait.

yes! I love the birds as a couple. I love how you're taking things slow yet not so slow to make it boring but not so fast as to make the reader say "woah, what the heck?"... am i making sense? hopefully. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this and keep in mind, its rare for me to review to a story so... you're story was good...really good. well, i won't keep you any further.

Till next update,

- inuyasharbd15fan_09
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
cool update.
TheLon3Wolf8986 chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
why Haven't you updated yet, your one of my favorite writters!PLEASE!PLEASE! update the story, its so original and good, i love it!
ADrearyDayInTheRain chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
wow i must say. this is very good. keep going. i can't wait to see what you write next!
Zarola chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
I really liked it and I didn't really think Rob would do that but.. it was still a possibility.
alena-chan chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
I'm honest, I really thought that they slept together... guess, I was wrong. But I'm actually happy that I was wrong, because it would have been uncharacteristic of Richard to do that... especially since Raven had been drunk. (I hope that that sentence made sense, because I think the grammar was wrong... sorry...)

Anyway, I really loved this chapter, because Raven and Richard got a bit closer and it was just great to see that Raven opened up a bit to Richard.

The end part was... creepy - in a really good way, because you left me guessing what the man wants from Richard. That was really, really great... _

So, all I can say now is: Update soon... or as soon as possible... _~

Take care...

Love, Alena

P.S Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad that you like 'Passion Divine' and I promise to try to update the story ASAP...

Thank you so much... _
shianaro chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
YAY! you finally updated! i am so hapy and now i must tell you that i am a bit disappointed inyou. you normally make your chapters so happened? oh well i will let it slide for now there was obviously a do update and i will review.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »