Reviews for Jenova's Witness
TerrorInYerTub chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hey, I just found this fic and I was wondering if yer ever going ta update or is the story discontinued? Cuz I really like it so fer and I wanna see what happens next. Ja.
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
This is really good.

Please tell me your going to continue it! XD
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Just picked up this fic a while ago, and I really like it! Loving the nickname too! Rude one... HA! But man, when I read 'Wait up! I’m full of that Chocobo Tifa grilled', my eyes went wide open... I didn't expect that they'd grill chocobo... Don't take it in a bad way, I honestly laughed after a while, because I'm replaying the game, and at the moment, am trying to get a Gold Chocobo... sometimes I just want to murder the little devils...

ANYWHO... Great job so far! You'd better update soon!

Luv Ya!

Bear
Chronicler of Light chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
A nice dinner with the family...with secrets laced throughout. Can't wait to see the next chapter, keep it up!
Omega-Ridley chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
So I guess your matchmaker for FF7? Well you had to put secret characters together! OK what happens next? I think I've got a bit of the storyline.
Omega-Ridley chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
I love the way you've put the characters in this situation. Very well written stuff keep at it. Isn't Gongaga, a blown-up MAko reactor?
Mediciner chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Aw, Denzle and Marlene
Cathy7 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Wow! This is my first time reading about Rude having kids with Tifa. Keep 'em coming.
Chronicler of Light chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Ah...a non-traditional family...the mother who kicks ass, the father with a job more secret than the FBI, two normal kids and the one with the visions.

Well, it's off to a great start so far. Oh, and in answer to your question, the real villain of Advent Children is Kadaj.
Mediciner chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
You're right, definately an exposition chappie. But that's alright, because we need em every once in a while, right? xD

Well, I'd rather get more info before I guess who's the baddie. . *pulls on detective clothes* Like I'm good at that...-.-

Awaiting the new chappie as usual!

Med
Stars of Shadow chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Wow. Just read 1 and 2. Brilliant. Your writing style is flawless, and I really like the way you portrayed the characters.

Excellent. Please don't leave us hanging for long.
Moonlight's Echo chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This seems pretty good so far...
Sayahiei chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Hey! I have a spoiler for you. Aeris dies! Damn bitch deserves it too! *Went on a total curve and kicks self back on the track*

Nice. I acctually might like this one! _ just kidding. This one has a good start. Nice job! *goes post weird caps on the internet*
Mediciner chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I'm undead, and so are you! Yay! *huggles* ...Ok, maybe you finally got a story going and I don't, but that's beside the point!

Read it all on DA, and it's a good job for a return. xD I'ma keep watching for this and good luck with bringing back Angel's Child!

...If only I had the same luck. -.-

Med
Chronicler of Light chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
After months of being missing in action, you return with a dynamite new story to spend your time on. Beautiful storytelling, and you managed to include all 3 major Final Fantasy Stories - Last Order, Final Fantasy VII, and Advent Children.

Welcome back to and continue writing.