Reviews for Bushido no Jutsu
Blizzard209 chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Ah! I love a good Threesome! Err... i mean Love Triangle ;

really i do. .
demon-sword chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
im surprised that you gave a newly formed team a A-rank mission. heck even in the anime, this mission was given to the ANBU. why give a mission so far away to newly formed teams? also wouldnt it be stupid to give sand, leaf's scroll. that just allowed sand to receieve all of leaf's kinjutsus and A-Rank jutsus. you better be demanding to get Sand's forbidden scroll with kinjutsus and seals. also that kazeage is a motherf&*ing bitch.

as for the pairing. i say i approve. hell yea. i like temari and ino. i say this is really good. i can see it now. CATFIGHT. lol. heck you know what, just give naruto both girls and call it a day. naruto is happy and we are happy. lol.

update soon. i mean really soon. soon as in soon soon soon. just update.
CJ chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
dont let Gaara die..its all the kazekage fault..maybe he n Naruto could become "brothers" and Naruto can bring him to live with him n his sensei in konoha..keep writing the story's great!
Shiroi Uso chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Hurrah for love triangles!
Wulfenbach chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
hmm I love the triangle idea BUT... in the end make it a Harem! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Honebar chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
Ok.. You got me hooked... I like this one to. You are now added to my to be stalked list... er um.. I mean my Author Alert list. _' yea thats it.
Wraith Lord chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
This story so fricking awesome hurry and update it soon.
Josh chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
Man, what happened to updating this fic? I like your other story, Sounding the Dark as much as this one, but could you write another chapter for this one some time soon? But no rush, good writing takes time and if your not yet inspired for this one, keep going for the others. However, if you ever feel inspired enough for this one, please update. Just a suggestion, NOT a demand, take your time but just keep writing.
Tsundereworks chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
hah woodland animal. yay! tease the fox. kinda reminds me of another witty comment I read in uhh..

crud I forgot it. lol

good job!
kwangmablade chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Screw what i said in my review for your other naruto story that wasnt the best fic, Your just the best author ive ever read for naruto fics and your ranma fic is good too, but im getting off track this fic is perfect i have always wanted to see a samurai naruto fic done well and you are the first person who ive seen write it and not screw it up. So all in all you did a great job and i really hope you update this one soon too
Dragonmaster chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
You need to update your bio.

You said that other story shouldn't impede work on this one, and that this is your main story. Well, the other story has impeded work on this one, because it hasn't been updated since you started it... and it was updated almost two times a day before. I would say that makes that one your main story, as well.

Pity. I liked this story. Haven't read the other, and have no plans to at the moment, but I WOULD like to see this one updated.

Sincerely,

Dragonmaster
Athla chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
Sweet.
Serious.Effort chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
Eh! Naruto will have some trouble using his jutsu in the sand, won't he? Hot and dry! Windy too. Bad climate for a water orientated ninja/samari like Naurto. *shrugs* Well I guess I'll have to wait and see *pouts*

Excellent story! It's really well written. My only complaint was the "block text" of the reports from the academy teachers/ANBU. That format is a pain to read. Paragraphs? Oh where have the paragraphs gone! *snicker* Sorry, it really doesn't bother me much more than being a tad bit annoying. It's about the only thing resembling constructive criticism that I have, and I do try.

_ I look forward to reading more.

- Shain
HorusRei chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
So far this is a really good fic. Plus this is one of the few really good over 40k word Naruino parings out there, keep on writing.
ret chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
awesome story, i love it. update soon.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »