Reviews for Bushido no Jutsu
DeltaKyuubi chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
cool cant wait to you update
chaosakatsuki chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Damn... I know this story is on hold... but

I STILL MISS IT SO MUCH!

I guess that having Dueling Harmonies back up helps, though...
Liedral chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
You have got to get a beta reader, just the spelling mistakes on this chapter alone jumped out at me. "Umino Iruka: beloved teacher, chonin-class ninja" It's not chonin, it's Chuunin. "The only member of the Uzumaki clan, he is the vassal for" Vassal? I think you have that mistaken with vessel'
Vercil chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
Can you please write more about this? I love this story.
crazyfoxdemon chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
i know naruto uses water and everything but you should still have him learn shadow clones. naruto without shadow clones is like naruto without ramen. it just isn't done. i hope you get around to updateing soon.
Call0013 chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
good stories but i like Dueling Harmonies more it mmy favorite story
hakuse-kun chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Excellent job! The story is coming along great, and while there were a few grammatical errors, the plot makes up for it and more. Update soon please!
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write.
Sun S. Li chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
Another sad thing to realize that this one is on hold as well. *sigh*
atom-of-ice chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
will this story be continuing or have you given it up? I really like it so far and I am hoping to see another update soon
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
I really hope you'll continue it sometime soon. It'd be a shame to see such a nice fic discontinued.
QuadOfChaos chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
you have done done a great job, as a personal request, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Tayuya and Kin defect to the leaf, I BEG you!
shadow master chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
update already i'm interested in what happens in the next chapter
ApocSM chapter 8 . 7/29/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Lord Leon Towasoki chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
can't wait for the next chapter. plz update soon.
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »