Reviews for Breaking Free
luvnstuff15 chapter 1 . 1/14
Hello! I just want to let you know that I started reading this story when I was in probably 6th or 7th grade. Back in 2007-2008ish. I, literally last night, finished rewatching the Teen Titans series, and with watching Titans Together, I remembered your story. I didn't remember the name, author, or what it was about. All I remembered was that I LOVED it a lot, and 'that one chapter where Jinx recounts what happens as each minute goes by.' And I'd been scouring Archives looking for this story, hoping desperately the author hadn't taken it down. I skimmed through this, chapter by chapter, and finally found the 'minute by minute' recount. I, quite literally, screamed.
This is such an incredible story. Right now, I've only reread the first chapter. But I'm so excited to see it finally competed, and I'm anxiously reading through the rest of it. You have done a mighty fine job on this story.
I look forward to reading your other works.
Apologies for the long review. Have a good day. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
love flinx
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Kole and star are like me my friends have to hide the red bull other wise I get really hyper
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Ilove rose wilson
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Oh my god i love love love it
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Poor rose jerichos thought: why is my sister here
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Oh...my...god rose Jerichos sister ? I think
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I love it
LeahJasmine chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I still adore this story, even after reading it hundreds of times over the years :)
Shade the Bat chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
I enjoyed this piece.
I think these two are a great couple, and you did a great job having them interact in the ways they did.

Great work, cant wait to read the sequel now.
Greyshield chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Oh, I have to laugh. Wally and Jinx, crying into eachother's arms! Hahahaha!
Greyshield chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Ok, red and pink? Not diggin' it. And ya know, no offense, but the whole restaurant battle scene would be a lot more potent if it paid any attention to the environment, ie, the other diners or fancy table displays, etc.
Concolor44 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
A very satisfying and fulfilling read. The way Jinx matured through her trials ... yeah.

Good work, kid!

I get what you mean about writing the story making you a better writer. I started "Gone Wylde" in 2001, and now, 700,000 words later, am only one and a half chapters from the end. And it really did help me improve my writing to stick with that story and ALL THOSE CHARACTERS over the years. As my brother (the professional author) has stated, bluntly, if you want to get better at writing, you write. There is no substitute. And while you are writing, you should read at least twice as much as you write. Since you're a member here, THAT shouldn't be much of a chore! ;-D

This story goes into Favorites. Did I say that already? Well, it does.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
Heeeeeee! Argent can be just the tiniest bit of a bitch, can't she?

I'm with you (in your A/Ns) about Robin's character (you wrapped that up REALLY beautifully!) and about Jinx's turmoil concerning the kids.

Your developed character for Jinx is ... tremblingly awesome. I'm serious. She, in your capable hands, is just MADE of Win and Awesome.

About your questions ... you've already received your answers and have embarked upon the sequel (which I'd called up to read first, but then you warned us that we needed to read THIS story first, and so I am) and that makes me happy.