Reviews for Just Phil
jfg207 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
You left us high and dry! What's next? Since Logan has his trust back does he get the exo fixed or do Max still have to steal the part from the plant? And what about their first anniversary?

JG
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
short and sweet... i like... :-)
angela-v chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
The opening paragraph was so great. It really drew me in and was just an overall great description of Logan. Very interesting idea. Logan needs his money to cook Max all those tasty meals, among other things. Full Season 2 denial is always great. I look forward to reading that one also.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Love the idea of Logan getting his money back. Eyes Only would be so much harder without the money and Bennett and Marianne could need the money, too.

Great description of waiting Logan.

"Probably been talking to my family, Logan thought wryly."

Like how Logan uses Phil to downplay his own role, giving Phil the hero role he wishes for.

“he didn’t think that the antique that he could see was the only device measuring his biometrics at this point” Meaning there’s a camera taping Logan’s mimics? Or are there devices to get the heartrate or such things from a distance in 2020?
0101010 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
You've been busy! Great story. Loved how Logan was so smooth with the lawyer-very EO!
Sim Spider chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Interesting idea. You really got Logan's charecter down perfectly. good stuff!
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Excellent work! I'm all for giving Logan his money back ;-) and you found a great way to achieve that.

Liked this part

-...His fingers flew over the key board, his myopic eyes taking in the data, his brilliant mind searching for the pattern, as usual Logan lost track of time, else he would have been irate at the amount of time he spent in the musty dimly lit waiting room. (yep!)

I'm glad there will be more "Full S2 denial" stories to look forward to.

THANKS.
Maria656 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
well done-nice touch giving him interest too!

I always thought there should have been more done, but assumed with the corruption of the time the government wasn't going out of its way to investigate who was really involved.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
FACT: Logan deserves his money. FACT: Any version of getting it back to him is okay in my book.

Convenient that you did a tasty little story to get us there. (Also nice to think that there's a court that would find for the individual-or the corporation- against the government. Does this mean that the tide has turned in Washington, 2020? Hm!)

Tell your muse thanks for making a reappearance...