Reviews for Dance
jakelsx chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
The girl in the mirror never changing, reliably present whenever summoned. Elphaba's beginning to love herself and consequently being released from the chains of her childhood. Nessa is truly a complicated character and you have indulged me with a slice of her mind before her full corruption.
Alexz6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
wow...i think this is the first nessacentered fic i've read and i gotta say...well done!

i really enjoyed how you described Nessa's feelings and thoughts on what was going on and it gave the character a whole new ..i guess twist is the word i want.

and dont you just LOVE the freakin' Grimmerie! i just got it about a week or two ago and i still cant get over its awesomeness!

anyway, great job on the fic!
BroadwayyBelter chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I love this story! Definatly one of my all time favorite fanfics, please write more!
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I know my reviews must be getting redundant, but I really don't know what to say about this besides that I just absolutely adore it. I just sat there for a few minutes after I read it, trying to ingest it all, but I suspect I shall have to read it several more times to fully absorb it all. Your fics are all just so DEEP. I love them. This is how fanfiction should be.
blufair chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
This is absolutely amazing. I think Nessa is a fascinating character, so I'm really glad that you wrote a fic about her. She has such a harshness and scorn for pity, but at the same time there's that desire to be loved and expectation that people will help her. Your portrayal has perfectly captured all of the elements of her personality, and given her a depth beyond what's even hinted at in the musical. The way you show her relationship with Elphaba and how it changes once Galinda enters the picture is excellent, and I really love the last couple of lines. Great, great job.
Faeble chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I have to admit, I'm rarely a fan of musical fics-but this is phenomenal. You get in Nessa's head in a remarkable way. I hadn't ever really thought of her situation this way before, at least not in a cohesive way, and it really clarifies her character. Excellent job...I look forward to reading more of your fics. *adds to favorites*
Veronika Green chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I Like ]

Even though I never truly...loved...Nessa's character, I think you've opened my eyes to a new Nessa. I still don't like her very much, though. But this was very fantabulous ] I loved the part when she was 'searching' for the meaning of 'sisters', that was awesome ]

*Li
ZenWriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Holy...crap.

This story. WOW. You got in Nessa's head, and so well. It really opened my eyes to her character.

I hope to read more of your stories soon.
Phantom of the Wicked chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow. This was awsome. That's all I can really say. You did a GREAT job with Nessarose's character.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Holy cow that was amazing! I've never read such a good Nessa-fic. I love how you incorporated the quotes into the stories and made them kind of an underlying them for Nessa, it worked perfectly. And I love how you depicted her feelings on Elphaba's relationship with Glinda, I was afraid those two wouldn't be included but you've somehow managed to put them in and tell a story about them as well as Nessa. This was just fabulous!
Yero my hero chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Excellent.
Thessaly chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Brilliant. What a lovely take on Nessa. I don't think people give her enough time in their fics, just pigeonhole her ("tragically beautiful," "religious fanatic"). It's nice you could move into her head and turn her into a real person. Brava.
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Okay, I'm sitting here with my hand over my mouth, which is gaping wide open. OMFG. Amazing.

"Nor was she surprised when she learned that Elphaba had taken Galinda with her after Nessa chased her what she knew was her last chance to learn how to love."