Reviews for Skeletons
phoenixmagic1 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
amazing job..I can't wait to read more :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
movieholic chapter 15 . 11/20/2007
I love it. I was very confused at first, but you explained it all at the end, so it's perfectly fine. At the moment my throat hurts from trying to stop myself from crying. I managed to only allow one tear to slip out, and not because it's a bad story but because it was very good, sad and Elliot in pain is super saddening.
For Your Lungs Only chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
Nice. This was written really well, and you wrapped everything up nicely at the end. And telling from some of the reviews, you even mad some people cry at the end. Only really good authors can do that, or really bad ones. But don't worry, you're not in the latter.
Alexis Dawn chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
i love this so far i will read the rest later chapter 8
JennBenn3148 chapter 15 . 7/22/2006
yet another story and I still can't get enough of your writing. I don't know how you come up with this but it just blows my mind it really does although I desparately want Elliot and Olivia to get together in one of your stories but ::sighs:: I guess thats not gonna happen lol Great job yet again!
Mousie2003 chapter 15 . 6/14/2006
Oh wow...really good story. I like how they make fun of Munch calling him Fonzie, because thats really his cousin. Ok yea, thats not that funny but I got a kick out of it.
J0 chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
Just absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful. Thanks you for sharing this wonderful story.
J0 chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
This is just astounding. Wonderful, wonderful job. I am so jealous of your talent and imagination.
J0 chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
Wow. Just freaking wow! I had part of it figured out, but, wow!
J0 chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
I am a little surprised that, after he was puking up blood and all that, the paramedice told her he was going to be ok and just left. I should think they would strongly urge him to go to the hospital and require that he sign a waiver if he didn't. That aside, the intensity was awesome, as was the affection between the two of them.
J0 chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Sounds like he has worked himself up one heck of an ulcer. OMG...ELLE...ELLIOT...I think I got it!
J0 chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
Sneaking around? Lurking about in cemeteries. What is up with him. I suspect someone made them as cops. That fire alarm was no coincidence. Is it whatshisname? Marino? Is he giving them up?
J0 chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
Fonzie? You've done your research, haven't you? I can picture it.
J0 chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
I like that you have two mysteries working at the same time. I'm wondering if they are going to intersect at some point. Also wonder why this dead convict is causing El so much stress.
J0 chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
As pasty as Elmer's Glue. LMAO!

What is Elliot up to now? I'm worried about that guy.