Reviews for To Shed a Little Light
ookamilover23 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
this was pretty good
i hope you write a sequel
munford chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
well i got to say nice job
rei-intro-rini chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
I'm happy that at last I was able to read Darkness's sequel & I really enjoyed reading it too.
though I wished Kagome & Sesshoumaru spending more time bonding emotionally ...hehe! and thought that Sango's part was a little & a bit rushed
Anyways had fun reading "To Shed a Little Light" (unedited version) :D
Sele de la Luna chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I loved it!

It was amazing!

Sesshomaru never changed. I think he is the most complicated character to portray and you did it wonderfully! ... HE was so HIM! D

I LOVE U for that! GREAT STORY!
The Despotic One chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Love was blind, until Kagome took a peak! :D

9.89/10. :) I just love this fic. No more words.
Raven-2010 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I kinda think that maybe Kagome knows who it is and is playing dumb this is great (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Holy freaking crap I cannot believe but should not be surprised that Inuyasha called her Kikyo in the midst of passion damn that bites. Nad Kagsy long silver hair, spiked armor, regal mannerisms, formal it all points to Sesshoumaru. And Sesshy suddenly showing up pissed off and red eyed after Inuyasha all but dry humped you hello all signs point to jealous Inu and your mystery lover (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh Inuyasha you had to ruin the moment bad dog, hehehe, thanks this is awesome (_)

Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
A very nice twist to the original story and I love the paring.I can't believe it took Inuyasha asking about the notebook for her to even suspect that her lover is Sesshomaru! All the hints were there and she never got it till Inuyasha said something and her hearing his voice. Even then she still wanted to doubt it...but loved it!
Hanyounymous chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Good grief. Can't she even guess, or is she really bad at the guessing game? It's all there! The fluffy thing, the long white hair, the one-armed manhandling, pristine white kimono, and the newest development: STRIPES!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WONDERFUL!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
amazing twist on the original! really liked this story .
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
ARG! Kagome! You're a baka! Baka baka bakabakabakabakabakabakabaka! UGH! Soo close to her lover and she doesn't even know it! *tear*
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*laugh* Poor, poor Kagome... lol :DD I'm not laughing... *smirk* Is she really that stupid though? GOD! UGH! Okay, well I'll read... later (I have to freaking pooper scoop... Damn parents...)... Until the End, my Friend.
Burning In The Dark chapter 10 . 2/26/2010