Reviews for To Shed a Little Light
babyvfan chapter 10 . 9/25
Hot. Damn. That's all I can say. Hot damn
babyvfan chapter 7 . 9/25
No offense but Kagome should have just let him tell Inuyasha. Worst case scenario, he'll kick and scream but at least that's better than giving the enemy something he wanted
babyvfan chapter 5 . 9/25
She seriously needs to make the guy reveal himself. It's not fair he gets to be all possessive but she can't know who he is
babyvfan chapter 4 . 9/25
Okay, Mystery dude should just tell her who he is already. Or better yet Kagome should question whether or not there's a chance she could get pregant
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 2/5
So Awsome.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
The last time she'd SEEN him... hehe...
ookamilover23 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
this was pretty good
i hope you write a sequel
munford chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
well i got to say nice job
rei-intro-rini chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
I'm happy that at last I was able to read Darkness's sequel & I really enjoyed reading it too.
though I wished Kagome & Sesshoumaru spending more time bonding emotionally ...hehe! and thought that Sango's part was a little & a bit rushed
Anyways had fun reading "To Shed a Little Light" (unedited version) :D
Sele de la Luna chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I loved it!

It was amazing!

Sesshomaru never changed. I think he is the most complicated character to portray and you did it wonderfully! ... HE was so HIM! D

The Despotic One chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Love was blind, until Kagome took a peak! :D

9.89/10. :) I just love this fic. No more words.
Raven-2010 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I kinda think that maybe Kagome knows who it is and is playing dumb this is great (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Holy freaking crap I cannot believe but should not be surprised that Inuyasha called her Kikyo in the midst of passion damn that bites. Nad Kagsy long silver hair, spiked armor, regal mannerisms, formal it all points to Sesshoumaru. And Sesshy suddenly showing up pissed off and red eyed after Inuyasha all but dry humped you hello all signs point to jealous Inu and your mystery lover (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh Inuyasha you had to ruin the moment bad dog, hehehe, thanks this is awesome (_)

Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
A very nice twist to the original story and I love the paring.I can't believe it took Inuyasha asking about the notebook for her to even suspect that her lover is Sesshomaru! All the hints were there and she never got it till Inuyasha said something and her hearing his voice. Even then she still wanted to doubt it...but loved it!