Reviews for Caught in a Whirlwind
KureNo11 chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
I love the twin's banter and their interaction with Kenshin. it's amusing!
Love the flow, the characterisation, and definitely love Kenshin here.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Misao is both the friend I would love and would love to hate. I'd really want one of her around!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
The story seems promising! Can't wait to see how this turns out! :)
noname00 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I loved it
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
cute
raven-haired angel chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
i just LOVE this story..i do hope that you could do an epilogue for this one..things like how kenshin and kaoru got married and had kids..and hey, it will be actually good if you add a little bit of lemon in that part..haha..just kidding..anyway, this a very nice story..keep me updated!
An Antidote chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
thats great keep it up
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
That was really good! It was sweet! Oh, but what was the setting? Was is in modern times, in Japan, or what? Happy writing!
DreamerGirl02 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Kenshin is no where near that outgoing with girls! hehe, but it was good anyways. and kaoru isnt quite THAT stubborn. hehe! but like i said it was still good, rock on,

this one
ChristyMB72 chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
I liked this little fic, but I agree that it felt a little rushed. Still very enjoyable.
Yuki Neta chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
YOU BETTER WRITE A SEQUAL OR ELSE! AND IT BETTER BE LONGER THAN 5 CHAPTERS! please send me the title.

thankyou
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Simply loves it! A bit sad that it anded so quickly.. (

Loved the part when kenshin seduced kaoru.. great story!hope you will have a solid idea for your epilogue!til then! )
Ohagi-chan chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Loved it. But it ended pretty quick. Until next time! Sayonara! - Ohagi-chan
nA chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
The story was really good, but it seemed as though you rushed it. You could have done so much more but the abruptly decided to end it. I still like it though.
antica chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
squeal ...loved it when kenshin seduced kaoru...i really enjoyed this fic...and i'm looking forward to your future stories

keep up the good work