Reviews for An Impassive Mask
Qualyn chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Finally a Gilthanas/Silvara story!

I'm loving it :)

Please update.._
Nariel chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I am so glad to find stories of Dragonlance that I enjoy! This story is very good and well done! I was a bit shocked by the low amount of Dragonlance stories. Silvara is actually a character that I somehow like, maybe because she is a dragon and sister to Heart which goes bakc into their history...da,da,da, yeah I'll quit their 'bout history... I do hope you do continue on thie story it is very good and I am looking forward to more! Well, continue writing!
Life's Water chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Update...update...update!
joan chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
githanas is my favourite character and i love the part with silvara

good job plz continue
Comet Wong chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Hello..i've finally found time to read your fanfic anf now know that you're an expert in the angst field...this a very beutiful story even if I'm not really familiar with Dragonlance...Can you illuminate me further...Oh wait, this's a review...so...A fantastic plot, twists are awesome and I hope you create more stories like this! Keep it up!(",) -comet-
bombaywk88 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
the story is really beautiful. I really like Gilthanas and Silvara. I hope that you go on with the story...
DJ Caligula chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Aw, Gilthanas angst! I enjoyed reading this chapter, and I'm glad to see you updated. I just reread "Dragons of Autumn Twilight" and I think that you do a fine job of capturing G.'s stoicism, arrogance, and internal conflict. If I had one suggestion, it would be that some of the colloquialisms- like, 'heck,' and 'this was going to be great,' don't quite fit in with the simple but effective epic tone established by the first chapter. Also, the author's note inserted after "quisalas" is a bit distracting.

But all in all, I liked this a lot. :) I'm such a sucker for star-crossed lovers, and Silvara and Gilthanas definitely qualify. I'm looking forward to your next installment!
euphorbic chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Thank God for a decent Gilthanas fic! Beyond decent, really. I think you have so far captured his character accurately. I never really found him to be weak, but liked the sort of tragic aspect of his character. I'm curious to see where you'll take this next. Thank you for posting it.
DJ Caligula chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Hey, this is good! It's hard to believe this hasn't been reviewed yet. As a Haldir fan, I'm always a big fan of all varieties of elfin angst, and I agree with you that Gilthanas is one of Dragonlance's most underrated characters. Also, I'm a sucker for characters who self-destructively hide their true feelings; that part where Gil. makes that cold remark to Silvara is perfect. :) You are going to update, right? I'd love to see more!