Reviews for Distance
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice to see someone in Kensuke's corner!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Very nicely done and very insightful as well. Thanks for sharing.
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Nicejob! Kensuke deserves some love. I often notice that he's overhadowed by his friends, as they're pretty special. Great work!
94saturn chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Damn this story is good!

Would you please stop raising the bar on me?

I’m going to need solid rocket boosters to get that high.

DC
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
It's good to see a manga-Kensuke story. You have a keen grasp of the characters and a wonderful way with story-telling. I commend you!

(shakes head) Granted, I understand why Asuka acts the way she does, but GOD does it get annoying. Poor Kensuke, so patient and observant, and getting right to the heart of the matter... While Asuka just runs and hides behind her insults and pride. Yeah, right, pathetic... Good work!
Ourozero chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Cool Story needs more actual Rei/Shinji interaction.
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I like it. Short and to the point. And I must agree with you on your assessment of Kensuke and his mild-mannered honor.
vic chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
not a bad idea. i always felt sorry for kensuke, who gets left out of any relationships.
Mares Guyver chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great portrayal of one of the more ignored characters of Evangelion! Too often in fanfiction, Kensuke's otaku traits are taken to the extreme, making him little more than a cardboard caricature. Like you, I've noticed in both the manga and anime that there's a lot more to this boy under the surface, so kudos for a more accurate view.

Keep up the good work!