Reviews for Know Your Stars Stargate SG1
Cadi The Canadian chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
yay! funny! but I didnt get much of it!

Cadi! :D
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Hehehe, I KNEW it! I just knew it! HA! I was right! *starts doing her happy dance before realizing that there's a spotlight on her and she's on a stage in front of the same audience watching this show unfold* he...Sorry.

Excellent chapter, glad to see that held SOME weight with you, and I am sorry that none of your other readers are being nice and reviewing...methinks I'll put an author's note about this story in MB and see if it improves for you...I certainly know that _I_ want to read who you're going to torture next!

Oh, let it be...hm...let me see here...JACOB! Yes, dig out the juice on Selly...or FERRETTI! Yes! My mind's working like Carter on steroids, there's no stopping me now!
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
"Bookworm37 because the girl is crazy I tell you!"

1) Worm is capitalized.

2) Hey! Name calling isn't very nice!

Anywho, on with my review of the ACTUAL story:

...You wrote the age thing after reading that chapter of 'Survival' didn't you? Oh, well, it was funny.

Loved the quip about MacGyver, and the thing about Jack's pants. I STILL think they switch underwear when they get to the locker room and change to BDU's. Sam goes in first (B/C she gets in first) takes a pair of boxers out of Jack's locker, then leaves him one of her thongs or bikinis to wear.

Okay, MAYBE I am crazy. But let's face it, who could write the stuff that I write with a REGULAR mind? Hm?

Great, now I want steak.
Cadi The Canadian chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
CANT... BREATHE... LAUGHING... TOO... HARD...

you're SO FUNNY!

*goes into weird intellectual freak mode* and about the authors note, BHUDDISM IS A RELIGION!(in China mostly) they follow BHUDDA and they BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION, it is not a PART of reincarnation! GOSH!

wel, that was strange, I have no idea where that came from... uhm... WRITE MORE SOON... bye :-)
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
...Still rather freakishly good for someone who's seen the show that few times. And I really would like to see Jonas on here...and Sam and Jack together on here. (Sorry, the S/J shipper in me just doesn't quit!)
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
That was actually...freakishly good for someone who's only seen less than one episode from the show. I'd like to know what one that was, though. *Sighs, remembering fondly* My first episode was 'Shades of Grey'...I remember it fondly how I only kept watching because Teal'c intrigued me...he still does. *Sighs, now in the mood for pie*

I'd like to see Mayborne on this list, though. That would be funny. Oohh! And Simmons! And Agent Barrett! ...and Kynthia and all of Jack's old lovers from the show that I hate so much...and Sam's lovers from the show that all died...but mostly Jonas Quinn
Nanari chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Interesting. I like how Anubis is a potty mouth. :) And the quote you are thinking of is from the Princess Bride. Best movie ever, if you haven't seen it, you should. THe full quote is: "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."
Megaru chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Really funny, though I thought Chapter 1 was a bit better just cause it was putting it into the context of it being Anubis.

I'd suggest doing a baddie next time? They seem to have more hilarity. I could totally see it with a Prior or something.
Anubis chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Very nice second chapter, nice touch about the waffles and him dieing over and over. The fight at the end was the finishing touch. Can't wait to see who you make suffer next chapter.
Deamon Fire chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was good,even if you don't watch much Teal'c next,and claim he mooned Apophes when he was 7.
Mauradingknight chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
The quote's from Princess bride and goes. "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."