Reviews for Ubiquitous
Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
i have to say, i love your cousin for convincing you to use the ending

needless to say my favorite part of the story was when kaoru was kicking the blond's ass
Shrimp chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. It had great mix of action, friendship, drama and romance. You're a great writer and keep up the good work!
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Wow, that was AMAZING! I normally stay away from AU's, but that was just awesome! Loved it!
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
That was pure awesomeness. My only complaint is Kaoru wasn't in it enough. Thanks for letting her kick butt at the end!
MoonlitElegy chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Aww. This story was so sweet; you did an amazing job for the climax and ending. The truck slamming made me wince, due to past experiences, this scene alone was pretty vivid to me.

The humor bits were also quite refreshing and appreciated - the cake, the sleep kenshin sacrifices, etc., everything's so creative! :)
Inuchron chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
I've read this story so much, i think i could just about recite it off by heart(and i really should have reviewed ages ago)!

This was really well written, and i loved the way you portrayed Kenshin and Kaoru (as well as their relationship) in this while keeping them (in my opinion)In Character.

Keep up the great writing!

Inuchron.
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
this was amazing. i do believe that canon kaoru, if given the opportunity and relative safety of a police station- probably would have smashed the guy, and then asked if she could (if he were still a juvenile) ask if she could train the kid.

love your 'rurouni kenshin' work!

always a pleasure,

ginny

because i always thought he would look great(and to plug my work) tell me which one you prefer -remove spaces:

kokoronagomu./art/kenshin-in-kilt-124722794

kokoronagomu. deviantart art/kenshin-in-kilt-2-124935689

please listen to the following when you check out the above- just for $#*$ and giggles -remove space:

/watch?vkAsraTQxmMg
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
thank *gawd*. if i had to read one more Kenshin-bull-dozing-over-Kaoru's-wishes-for-her-own-good" story without *some* kind of break i think i might have done my computer some serious damage. of course, i like aspects of that Kenshin, but not all of it and definitely not all the time.

lovely. thanks for the read.
HeadingNorth chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Wow. I... wow. Just wow. In a good way.
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Love the ending there xD
SilverInches chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Hi. You are so going to get sick of me! But I realized that you have authored a large number of my favorite fics and I have never actually taken the time (lazy lazy me) to tell you how much I like these stories.

I have to have reread this story in particular about 4 times, since it was written! Tells you how pathetic I am!

But I'm not here about me, but about this story!

I love the ending! Adore the way Kaoru sums up why the kid was mad at Kenshin in the forst place. He so had it coming!

As for the rest of the fic. It's so Kenshin. Needing to be brought to deaths door before realizing that he might just be wrong about other things too. You know? *laugh* Awesome (I need a new descriptive term, but you'll forgive me, right?) balance between the light moments and the tense ones!

Anyway, I'll quit bugging you now, but great (awesome ;) ) job as usual!

Kasi.
Saphyrlle chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
I clicked this story by accident. By the time I figured out it wasn't exactly romance, I was into the part when Kenshin got shot. In fact, I completely forgot about the romance. I've given up on action stories on fanfiction mostly because they're so convoluted. Your style, however, is very promising.

Would you consider doing drama/romance?
SzaharaTheSame chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Nice, especially the end... but you know... Kenshin wouldn't have agreed to that, however in my opinion nobody died from a well desreved motherly-slap, if they were a bit too hard-headed. A message has make through thick skulls a bit forcefully!:) Bye!
SzaharaTheSame chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
oh, my the leftover-aged-caked left me in tear and them the crash brought it down into stunned silence!

But the cake... reminds me of the dormitory, when towars the end of the exam period you have to open the firdge carefully because an time a piece of forgotten-green-whatever wants to jump you, with a murederous intent! Best way to avoid it, is to open the door slowly, with a well sharpened kitchen-knife in hand, and try to stab whatever lunges at you before it has a chance to cause you permanent damage... really damgerous! Now where was I... oh you on to the second chapter!:)
Xoeki chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
oh my gosh you are so talented! I wish I could write like you...haha. Keep up the great stories!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »