Reviews for Should Be Cold
yo mama chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i love the way u wrote this

hehe good fanfiction like this only comes so often
ZukoLuver chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I reviewed this story AGES ago, but I had to tell you, I ALWAYS come back and read it. It's so well written and so compelling and amazing and GAH! I cant think of enough compliments, but I love it and the last few lines are so good that I get chills everytime :) I just had to let you know how absolutely amazing I find this, because my original review was lacking in creativity and full feeling.

xoxo

ZL
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Fantastic. I love this story.
Classified Lemon chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
For Some strange reason you made my love for CarrionxCandy Stronger than the 123 Suns of Babylon? wait were did that come from ;A;
ZukoLuver chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is great! Love it.
Mystic Shadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
You got Christopher's character down perfectly. I enjoyed reading this-it was just plain good. I liked it and I hope to see more Abarat fiction from you.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Now that's Carrion. Well done.
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aw. Do you like CandyChristopher? Thanks!

Lilz
K.C. Jones chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
It's always fun to get a good look into Carrion's mind. Always.
z chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
i actually like it.
Umbrael chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This was just plain funny. I agree about that Commexo Kid remark.

Pretty much this whole thing had me laughing, until the ending, which was actually really haunting. Good job overall
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I've only just realised that there isn’t actually any dialogue in this fic, ... hmm, clever! Good description of the coldness, you snuck it in everywhere, awesome.
enigmaticpoet chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
that was fun. - great stuff. *nodnod*
redheadrebel77 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
agreed with delavega. I really liked it-expecially from Carrion's point of view.

And I give you three awsome cheers for the Commexo Kid sentence. That was just plain great.

I think you should keep it up. I really like your style of writing. Maybe write other chapters from his point or something. ;)
delavega chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Angst is good for the soul.

XD

I liked this very much. I liked knowing Carrion's thoughts as he's chasing after her.

Bravo!