Reviews for Epilogue
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 20 . 1/4
I know its probably kind of pointless, but I'm going to follow this story in hopes of some update. I agree with a fellow commenter that if this fic has been abandoned, it'd be nice to at least have a link to the script you were talking about. I don't know if you'll even get this, what with no activity in years and not even a bio...but I'm still wishing.
ArcherShirou chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
was incredible, will make ZX too?
New Universe Returns chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
Also, the timeline between Legends and ZX in Epilogue is now expanded from 4,400 years to 240,400 years instead.

I feel like 4,400 years is too short.
New Universe Returns chapter 20 . 9/11/2015
Yeah, I think I'm repeating my request again. After this arc is over, would you now include the Mega Man ZX arcs later on?

Since I think that this recent chapter is still in the Mega Man Zero timeline, the option to rewrite the story is remove.

Now that Mega Man ZX, known in Japan as Rockman ZX, the first installment of the Mega Man ZX series, released in Japan on July 6, 2006 and in North America on September 12, 2006; I'm hoping that the Mega Man ZX will be included into the story; where Rock, X, Zero and Bass will travel 200 years into the future, to the events of Mega Man ZX.

How would they react to a now peaceful and brighter future, where the wars between Human and Reploid have finally been ended through the process of modifying both races until they're completely indistinguishable from one another. Even so, the threat of Maverick attacks still remains, although the cause of these outbreaks are entirely different.

After that, then they will arrive to the Mega Man Legends timeline, and they will soon meet Trigger and Roll Caskett. Bass will probably remark how stupid the name "Mega Man Volnutt" is.

Lastly, I change my mind. You don't need to change the title of the story. I think it is perfect the way it is. Epilogue now doesn't sound bad to me.

I hope you can continue this, and I hope you can accept my requests. Do keep up.
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Hi there, I don't know if you are stillaround or not, of if you have given up on this story; but you think you can rewrite the story (and change the title of course) into a multi-time-travelling crossover of MMC, MMX, MMZ, MMZX, MML series?
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Can you rewrite that this story is now the Mega Man Classic x Mega Man X x Mega Man Zero x Mega Man ZX x Mega Man Legends crossover?
Jay chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Man. I should have never have found this book and let you guys update more. Can I have a time machine of my own? So I can tell my past self not to read this amazing book until It's finished? XD Seriously though, I'll gladly be waiting for the next update!
Jay chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
This is absolutely outstanding! If this was a real book I would buy it multiple times! Great job! It's been approved! Well, by me at least anyways. XD
Kaguya 2.0 chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
This fanfic was really good.

It's been many years since your last update, so I guess there's no hope for another at this point. Still, I hope you've continued writing in some capacity.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
You got a lot of the ages wrong. ciel is 13 and the x guardians are older than neo arcadia, for example.
Symphonic Sweet chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Okay, dangit, I had a whole thing typed up and then LOST IT. Blarg. xP But hey, I can blather on with the best of 'em. :D ROUND TWO, DING!

I love this story. :) I know it hasn't been updated in something like five years, but it's still a great read. If there is any hope of an update, even after all this time, I'd absolutely love to see it. :D

The characters are great, all very well presented and true to how I'd imagine them to be, and their interactions are fantastic. Needs more Axl, though. ;)

The action scenes flow nicely and are both exciting and easy to follow, and the banter and downtime situations between the quintet of time-travelers are frequently hilarious enough to evoke honest to God out-loud laughter. Fics don't typically get that from me. :D

I don't normally read time-travel stories. They tend to be full of the same convoluted cliché nonsense, as well as the associated plot and continuity problems. However, I actually really like how this story is (was? o.O) going. The characters are all appropriately ignorant of the eras they leap to, and they are actually trying to avoid blurting out that they're from another time. It's not like, "whoa heyz i'm frum teh futur come help me stop big evil," and an automatic, "cool okay". xD

When I came across the first mention of "The Cataclysm", it admittedly gave me pause - I haven't seen mention of THAT in forever! But I was enjoying the story, so I kept reading, and was pleasantly surprised to find that its use was pretty good. The Cataclysm itself became something of a cliché, sure, but considering the date of the last update, it was probably pretty widely accepted in the fandom at the time (still kinda is, really. Hey, if it works, go with it xD). There's also the fact that it hasn't been implied (YET O.o) that Zero caused said Cataclysm, which is another cliché, yeah, albeit a fun one when presented well. :D

The Cataclysm as you wrote it fits well with your story, wasn't a big overblown dramatic THING like it can be, and adds to the good read.

So, to cut the babbling - it was pleasantly nostalgic to see the Cataclysm again. Who'da thunk it? :)

Soooo... yeah. I hope some of that made sense. But I'll shut up now. :D

Like I said, I dunno if there's any chance of a future update, but if there WAS, rest assured it'd be highly anticipated and very much welcomed. :D
RandomReviewer chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
"...I guess what gives me the strength to go on is remembering the people I care about... and how much they care about me. Even if I have doubts about myself, I know they don't, and it gives me all the courage I need."

...This quote, right here...is GOLD.

Excuse me while I cry manly tears.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This first chapter is excellent!

I love the characterization you have here, with Roll's OCD, Blue's Weird Quirks, Dr. Light's slip of the tongue (he needs to be X-tra careful with his words), Dr. Wily's...wilyness, Bass's love of Final Fantasy and hatred of Megaman games, and of course, Megaman just having more life put into him than what was shown in the games.

It made for a very interesting read, with characters that have dynamic personalities like this, that it's almost as though the characters may have written themselves, do you think something like that happened while writing this story?

Anyways, great job on this one!
SeaJade chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Very, Very good if I do say so myself. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep up the good work!:)
WildfireDreams chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
I've just spent several days reading this and absolutely love it though as I finished this chapter I noticed the last update was five years ago... following just in case so please finish this?