Reviews for Maaka na Tsuki
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I praise amen to the author's note at the end! Dude, I fuckin' agree with you on everything! There's way more Drarry in the world than Garry...or Hinny, which sounds terribly, anyways! J.K. Rowling, as much as I love her books, kinda sucked with all those flaws. ( Same with the movies for leaving the best parts out. Like Harry's obsession with Draco in HBP. And SPEW.

Anyways, I loved the fic, and the song choices. ('specially Sometimes. I heart that song.) I kinda think Hermione really would act like that most of the time, she IS a Muggleborn, and lots of us are homophobes. (excluding people like me and you, and all the slash/femmeslash lovers...)

I think that was my longest review EVER. O.O Be proud of yourself...
angelfallenfaith chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OMFG i agree with you 100%. when i started reading hp/dm fanfiction i fell in love with the romance,love(lust)and most importantly the yummy smut lol anyway i would buy every JK Rowling book every written if they were all written like this full of potter-malfoy sexiness btw, im adding you to my favorite authors it was amazing
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I LOVED THIS FIC! Ok a little over board with enthusiasm, but hey, can you blame me?
Whitemajic chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
D: I've read desire before :3 It really is a nice manga :P

(Review unrelated o.o)
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
i love the story!
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
that was delightfully interesting
NeeChan92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wow! I really liked this story, it was awesome! Malfoy was so.. mysterious and sexy. xD And Harry was just adorable. x]

I actually can't imagine Harry sounding like Gackt. Maybe more of a Miyavi. \

Lol, anywho! I loved your story, and I really love DracoxHarry! Seme Draco and Uke Harry forever. ;D Teehee. :)
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Loved it!
nicole chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
just thought id let u no that this story was awsome and i completly agree that jk rowling should suppost harryxdraco pairings i also hate the idea of sirius dying and dumbldore aswell
Nanaluvsferrets chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I...love you

HAHA

Your disclaimer was the most beautiful thing I have ever read and I completely agree with all your opinions. As you are the only author I have read that agrees with me, I give you all my support and thanks.

Oh, and if you like anime, and haven't watched it, Ouran High School Club is the best! (the twins are great). I only wish Haruhi really was a guy.
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aww, it was so cute. yay Draco and Harry (in bed with a whip - lol)

i love Gackt too, hes so gorgeous, and i just love him and Hyde together in moonchild *swoons*

my fave of his his Orenji no Taiyou, its so beautiful, as are all his songs

_
Double Spell chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
You made a slight mistake in the translation. "Maaka na Tsuki" doesn't mean "Crimson moon, it means "Pure Red Moon. "Shinku no tsuki" means "Crimson moon".

"Everyone was probably at the Leaky Cauldron or who knows where else." I think you mean the Three Brommsticks. That's in Hogsmeade, The Leaky Cauldron is at the entrance of Diagon Alley.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I love this story. I completly agree with you 150% about the Harry/Ginny thing. They make a horrible couple. It makes me want to scream. I mean Harry with Ginny it's like putting Harry with Ron. It's disturbing. I would love it if J.K Rowling made a story about Harry and Draco, cause they would look hot together. Anyways, that is just my opinon.
Lady Nyneve chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Great fic! And, I have to say I agree with you one hundred percent, about eveything. Gactk is freakin' awsome (love him to death! _ Ah, the Japanese, how lucky they are to have him.), Harry and Ginny just don't seem right to me at all (I remember crying harder when he kissed her then when Dumbledor died), and JK should totaly put Draco and Harry together. My friend Jamie and I are planning on flying to England, kidnaping JK and forsing her to rewrite the last three books so that Sirius doesn't die, him and Remus get together, and Harry and Draco get together. We haven't gotten very far on the ditails, or on saving the money to go, but maybe you would like to join us, yeah? _

Lady Nyneve
FireyDragoness chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
one problem harry's not brunet but i loved it and the ending was slightly cut short... but thats the ending i always love a well ended story even tho this is. this might sound like a bit of a flame and i dont really mean it to be... the bed and one less thing to be chained to was very kinky and i was lol for a while about it hehe! good job i loved it