Reviews for Wrong Way Around
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Chuckled? I plain laughed out loud! My mum must be calling the mental institution by now, seeing as I'm laughing at a whole lot of your work. They're god-blessed hilarious!
Anime Rebirth chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Wow, I sure wouldn't want to see the look of evil on Kagome's face as well. This was fun. Okay take care...AR

'till next time
Spindelhona chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hahahahahaha! Gods, that was SO good! Totally out of the blue and pointless, but you've really nailed down the exact amount of informations and emotions needed for this to be a shining star! When one use many words it's rather easy to write something good. Here, if you had chosen but one word wrong, it would all had been messed up. Skilled!
Sora chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow. Pointless, yet funny. How bored were you?
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was so funny, especially the Look of Evil
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
He-he! Awesome. Interesting concept. _ So cute and funny! Loved it!
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Lol! Poor Inuyasha... I bet his hands and feet would be twitching like a dog's... lol. Although maybe not. He probably dreams more like a human, but it would be rather amusing! :)
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Aww! Cute!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
*giggles* Poor Inuyasha _ Very cute!
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
lol. thats funny and new, lol.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great idea! I had fun reading it.
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
haha cute!
for always x chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
cute! D
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I more than chuckled! When you first brought up the idea I about died laughing _. Hee hee, Inuyasha's just so much fun to torture... I know I tend to do it a lot, and my fics rarely center on him! You should do more Inuyasha stuff. Yep. Okay, I'm babbling.