Reviews for With Silence
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. :)
YGDSDHSFHGT chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Very Good!

Very well written! Good lemon too.
The Flaming Bitch Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
OMG! HUGHES ISN'T DEAD! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
I feel really sad for the Hughes family. It's heartbreaking, what they're going through. It's even worse in the manga and the series, where Maes actually died. *sob*
LILI chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
I am starting to read all your FMA fanfics: I love your characterisation of Riza and Roy! It's also very original to imagine Hugues could still be alive...it's a cool work!
b7-kerravon chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Nice ending - I love the idea of you-know-who being alive...
Riza Hawkeye-Mustang chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
yay posting-ness on both the lj comm and here!

anyway, are there gonna be anymore stories with this ONE shade? it's f-ing awesome... *is a sucker for RoyAi if you can't tell by now* anyway, I LOVE YOUR STORIES. *clings to leg*

*ahem* anyway... I wonder how I'm gonna do my work fast enough while I'm like this? *attempts to fix self to be able to do her job while clinging*

love!

Sarah/Riza Hawkeye-Mustang
momiji-k chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Just read the adult version on Color_i_fic. I just about fell out of my chair laughing a couple of times. When Maes answered the phone just about killed me. :)

I guess that's one of the reasons I find your stories a lot better than most. They have a lot of drama and serious moments which is something very important to me. But there is also the much needed comedey in there once in a while.

Good stuff. All the way around. :)

Looking forward to the next arc in the series.
Melitza chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Hughes dying was the worst thing to happen in FMA - I completely freaked and stopped watching for a while, because I was so ridiculously heart broken about it (Hughes rocks my world!). So a fiction about him not being really dead makes me a happy, happy fangirl!

The naughty little phone sex thing made me laugh. And it made me laugh REALLY hard when Maes answered "The second thing" - hahahahahaha! Snorting up whiskey - hilarity! And the way Hawkeye and Mustang are like two high school kids made me chuckle.

Very cute. Now, about that livejournal version... how exactly do I find it? I wasn't able to figure out how to find it. So uhh yeah, if you get a chance, send me a link! _
Flye chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Ahaha... oh wow... naughty naughty Riza.

Hmm... how kinky: phone sex. Muahaha!

That was awesome.

sewing life chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
E! I love Maes P

Good chapter D
momiji-k chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
I got some good laughs out of this one. Until we got to the emotional part. Good feeling and drama towards the end here. Very nice.

The more I think about it, it really strikes me that something like this really could happen in the manga. After all, they faked the death of Lieutenant Ross. We've already seen some pretty amazing stuff. Who knows? It sure would be interesting if he was really still alive.

But either way, your stories are among the best FMA fan fics out there for Royai fans. Keep up the good work. :)
sewing life chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Love your work - I can't wait for the next chapter!
Flye chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
At first, I thought Gracia would be more forgiving and understanding of why Roy and "Julien" did what they did. But her reaction came out pretty well, and I was surprised because it just flowed naturally and I could see her reacting like that. It was a great chapter and I can't wait to see more.

Flye chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Oh, I read this in the livejournal community. [I've been stalking you... MUAHAHAHA]

This is awesome like always. Love how they still try to keep their relationship on the low even from the rest of their trusted cronies. I love secret relationships. Their play with words and flirting is awesome. It's really funny, though, 'cuz we know what they're talking about, but to an outsider's point of view, it seems like something else.

Awesome awesome job. I look forward to this, as with all your stories.