Reviews for The Glass of a Thought
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It's beautiful what you've done here, describing the vibrant aqua rock and characterizing the party accurately, especially Isaac. However, I do not understand the end where you say that they don't have to fight and that they have already won. Would you tell me?
RoXolid056 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was fantastic. I can't really think of anything else to say.
The Lion of the West chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This story is beautiful. Your writing is beautiful. I felt as though I was reading something from a published book. Your writing is fluid and full of imagery. You are also capable of capturing the intricate thoughts that run through people's minds and displaying them with wonderful text and vast vocabulary. I only wish that I could write as well and as fluid as you. In fact, you have inspired me to do just that.
Measured chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I'll admit mudshipping isn't really my thing, but I clicked on a whim because it looked pretty, and I'm very glad I did. The descriptions, the emotions, they way you handled both Mia and Isaac's characterization's is really just, well, beautiful. It's an excellent fic, and I enjoyed it very much.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
It appears that my reaction to this fic is quite similar to those who have reviewed it previously. Isaac's charisma and the feelings Mia has for him show quite powerfully, however, it does seem rather rushed towards the end... But you've shown quite a masterful grasp of description, so good job there.
Kodoku chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
That was so...wow. It was so wowwy..and wow and just wow...

Apologies about my lack of vocabulary...This was just so awesome. Decriptions were awesome..

A greatly written story, and I'd love to read more from you. P

Kodoku

Apologies for my..crappy review 0
KitsuneMaelstrom21 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow, I haven't read something of this quality in a long time. Keep up the good work. Hopefully I'll see some more fic from you. keep it up dude.
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Oh, it's been so long since I've last played GS or TLA, those darned little games get lost so easily...

It's also been quite a long time since I've read something from you! It's like you just crawled off and died or something. XD Needless to say, I'm glad you're alive.

I feel so lost, and yet so serene, after reading this. Lost only because I don't completely remember everything about GSTLA. But even without full comphrehension, I loved this! It's a fav.
Rozzlynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
'The Glass of a Thought.' A glass not half full, but overflowing? That was an uplifting thought for him to have, with the water pouring over him... It seems quite an elegant take on Isaac's qualities as a steadfast leader, giving such vivid descriptions of his belief in certain people, and attributing to him a rather spiritual sort of intuition. It's far more a look at Isaac than anyone else, and while it does show Mia and the others' feelings towards their leader, and the ending between the two of them is romantic, I'm not exactly sure if that ending is romance too. (It's... hard to explain.)

It seems fine the length it is to me. To make it longer, you'd have to have some further plot to add, some further point to make. Gems like this, so heavily descriptive, make a powerful sort of oneshot.
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Whoot! You would think stories like these would be common, but they're not. A total gem, in my opinion. The way you wrote everything was soothing, and that is an osasis in a desert. I hope my anologies are making sense. Same with my crummy spelling. Isaac never really smiled, as far as I know, so I like this fic for re-telling the events. And everyone was in character. This is more than can be said for many fan fictions here. Like I said, this story is a gem. Keep up the superb writing.
Passerby chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
A very nice one-shot. You could've actually turned this into a longer piece if you wanted to. The descriptions and details are very well organized and well placed. I also liked the improvisation with Isaac's party and "The Lost Age" storyline. Keep up the good work!