Reviews for The Last Days of My Life
cast14 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Great story i liked it

i hope you will continue writing tenjho tenge stories

they are rare
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Short and very sweet, nice job
celinda silva chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
it's fun and actually its very short i wish there were more scence if u can write more about it until it ends it'll "bee" a tragic tale huh what do u think?
gladys chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
so sweet,so nice,so kawaii desu!peacev
BeE-babii chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
so sweet

i loved it

take care god bless

from ...BeE...
Tracie Fanel chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
yeah that is really good for a short amount

MitsuomiXMaya forever!
dracoprincess chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
omagahd.. very very good.. and just so you know, i'd chose the mitsuomi and maya pairing for the shin one any time.. nice one but it was sorta fast paced, if you know what i mean..
Energy imbalance chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
It's a good story, but it's a little short. You should describe the emotions in more detail.
f-zelda chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This is just great, I love this couple.
azab chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
i know this is sad i know that mitsoumi is going to die but it is sad.

if only shin didn't do that then every thing was going to be alright
Warrior- airbender chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
They like the story I hope that you will do a another one expect hoping to be rated:R of those two copules cause I hadn't see a lot of stories of these two and hoping to see more with fantasty or supernational like with vampires or werewolves or something anything that good cause the guy didn't doesn't have much time left cause his dieing so I'm hoping that someone will do a story like that expect that vampires can come out during the day and stuff(Don't like the idea of vampires can only come at night it's kind of boring) and there weakness is silver.
Sohma Ninasan chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
love it...they...really ment to be together...i've just finish...watching the anime...now...oi'm raeding fic on them...i hope u update soon...love to rrad from you again...NINa
Shadow chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
WOOT! Finally a MayaxMitsuomi fic! And a damn good one to boot. Lookin forward to more!
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
hi um, just wanted to tell you I loved this piece.. haven't seen any with this pairing in some time " kambate with your next writings!
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
sugoi... sugoi _, finally a story with this pairing .

Honestly I prefer this pairing compared to her and souichiro, but her and shin are... o..k... with me.

Anyway, keep it up and all the best to you *hug* :D.