Reviews for Ange et Diable
Warhawk07 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
This was an amazing story. Is this Noir's actually origins? I can't think of any improvements, because this is better writing than mine
Warhawk07 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
This is great! I love it. I haven't beaten la Pucelle yet, but I can see how it is in here. Nicely done!
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is amazing! Prier is one of my favourite characters. I'm working on a short novel that involves her as one of the main characters. But this is great! Your work here is wonderful compared to mine and that's saying something! I suck! Though, why is Prier nicer to the Prinnies than Etna? It's not bad; just wondering
Plasma Knight chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Why does this story have to be dead?

I wanna see more T_T
Prinny no. 037809 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
I laughed, I cried, then I laughed some more,dood. Dood, this truly is a La Pucelle fanfic of epic proportions! Please continue, you have my total support, dood.
Happy Mask Salesgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Not in the timeframe of this fic. Not yet, anyway. But give her a chance, we all know she has it in her. ;)

This is a Pucelle-centric alternate telling of Disgaea; my "between the scenes" of the original game, if you will. In AeD's case, beginning with Aramis's chapter.

So, yeah. Just wait 'til Vulcanus gets wind of what happened in the Underworld. 8D;

Thanks for reading! :)

~ Tara
Orochimaru chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I'm pretty sure Flonne would be a fallen angel by now.
Overlord David chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
That was a LONG flash back. But it was very well thought out and very compatable with the story. I like it. Keep up the good work cause now I'm a fan.

PS. I love your Etna Episode previews.

Sincerly, Overlord David
Overlord David chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
This one is interesting as well. The battle was a bit confusing to imagen through your words but I got the basic idea. They'll be in deep shit if they run into Overlord Seedle though.

Sincerly, Overlord David
Overlord David chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
This one fixed what I thought was wrong with Prier in the last one. You sure do know your stuff.

sincerly, Overlord David
Overlord David chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Excellent Fan fiction. You captured the characters additudes perfectly for this new adventure! Except I figured Prier would be doing everything she could to become stronger than Laharl and escape his bondage. (And personally in my save file she IS stronger than Laharl.) Keep up the good work!

Sincerly Overlord David
The Last Z Fighter chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Hmm, I know I should be giving a semi-long review but I honestly can't think of much right now. I really do enjoy the story so far and hope you update. Prier and her brother are pretty in character, as was everyone else. Looking forward to newer chapters.
DebiruFlonne chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
This story is so amazing. I can't believe the pitiful reviews you're getting. Your skill with dialogue and clever diction are being sorely under-appreciated and I feel this must stop. The plot is completely unpredictable and a perfect mix between La Pucelle light-hearted romantic drama and Disgaea's occasionally sober comedic antics. The blending of the worlds is logical, and you've incorporated the game elements seamlessly into prose. And of course, the Episode Previews inspire me in so many ways to write my own stories about Nippon-Ichi's characters. I beg you to write more on this story - play one of the game's again to get those juices flowing - but this story MUST continue!
Raina chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
I think that the way you have Prier muse and recall her feelings about Croix is sort of sudden. It's not introduced very well, and it left me thinking, "What's the importance?"

I understand it's a sort of insight, but why does the reader need this insight? :3
Raina chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
The narrative is not quite as smooth as it had been before. I got lost a little more easily this time, though that could only be because I am, of course, unfamiliar with this fandom. XD

I have to love your diction, though. I really do.