Reviews for Divergence
d chapter 5 . 4/13
OMG! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD BUT UR PROBS NOT GOING TO UPDATE. NOOOOOOOO!
Ardishana chapter 5 . 3/27
This is such a good story. Please come back and continue it. I would be a shame for this to remain unfinnished.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 5 . 3/23
I recently discovered this time-travel fanfic while rummaging through the time-travel communities and I must say, out of all the time travel stories out there, yours is completely unexpected and spontaneous due to the fact that I can feel that the story is quite fast paced and eloquent. By the way, I wanted to ask you what your plans in regards to the rookie nine would be. I know that you have already planned for Neji and Naruto but what about the others? Would Kakashi still be a jounin teacher? Also, in regards to the poll you had about the Uchiha problem, I think it would be nice if Itachi would not die. I know the polls already closed but I think that he at least deserves some recognition even in fanfics because out of all the characters in canon, he was the most loyal Leaf shinobi out there and I think that he would be useful in your story. I'm quite glad that you continue to surprise us readers with every chapter of yours. Also, will Jiraiya be included in being one of the people in the 'know' about Nawaki's secret? i kind of like the feeling where he would be left in the dark cause well, it's unusual but whatever floats your boat, I guess.
I also like the fact that you put details in every paragraph in regards to the character's thoughts and perspective and also, the scenery.
Hopefully, you can answer my questions cause I'm really curious.
Thanks for letting me read this unexpected time-travel fanfic that's out of the norm and I look forward to your updates.
Keep up the good work!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 2/8
Excellent chapter! I am enjoying this story very much! As for mission/task/live training ideas, I have a couple ideas.
Idea 1: recon for saving one of the persons that Nawaki may help in the future.
Idea 2: hunting for supplies and using specialized jutsu that would only injure a person but kill a rabbit.
Idea 3: searching for more Jinchuuriki if applicable to the story.

I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 2/8
Well done! I know that the poll is closed, but I wanted to give my input anyway. My choices would be A, B, and C. I am sooooo enjoying this story! I can't wait for more!
kellyshl chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I reviewed so you will updated liked you mentioned?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Please update! :D
Manillalu chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
This is so cool! Like dream come true! Everything I could want in a time travel fic put in. Oro teme dies right off the bat, tsunade is back and I feel comfortably secure in the fact that this fic will go well. It's so reassuring. Oh, not to mention little naru, gaara, and neji at 6 are freaking adorable. I look forward to side missions that nawaki takes with kakashi and tenzo. Especially kakashi, I want to see the interaction!
bribright91 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
I am really excited about your choice of a third member for their team. I was really concerned that you would choose Haku, who for some reason I've never liked. It's a wonder how much the plot has changed in the years since this story has been posted, huh? No more Itachi-has-a-mental-breakdown to explain the Uchiha massacre. I'm glad Sasuke will stay loyal though. Thanks for posting!
mixxa chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
This fic is strange in good way and inspire people to think different from other. The flow is smooth and unpredictable. I'm looking forward to read more. Thank for your sharing.
EmeraldBenu chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Darklife21 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Great story. There are a very few fics with such great writing. I hope you would continue this story.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
please update soon.
maybe when mawaki's time is almost up he show write something to his precious people
SomebodyLost chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Sad that your Itachi here will be evil. Or not? Hmm. Please continue this. :)
twilightromance4ever chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
should you ever decide to come back, i would love it! this is an amazing fic! :D