Reviews for The Story About Ico That I Wrote 5 Years Late
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
What happened to chapter 6!
RaNdOmStAlKeR chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
i enjoyed this story plz continue its very cute and interesting -
AlxkendBlader chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
dun-dun-dun!
S.A. Thorup chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
awesome! i really like this story so far updates? 00
kalasad chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
SO. INTERESTING. Why must you leave it at a cliffhanger?

Waiting to see more greatness.
Sticklah chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Wow. this is the first Ico FanFic I've ever read and it seems to be rather well written(i'm not that good of a literature critique. Anyway I was just wondering if this is going to continue cause its seems to have been dormant for a while.
zeno chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
immpressive. you may need to work on spelling and updating sooner but i see potential in this story.

good luck with the next chapter!
The penname I wanted was taken chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Hey, update. I like this. Cliffhangers every paragraph, which is good, becuse I want to read more!
Shinrialtu chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Hmm, a bit of a cliffhanger, isn't it?

Well, I can see some errors, but It's not much more than the usual spelling errors or grammar mistakes.

Speaking of which, I'll have Chapter 2 fully edited and will se thnde corrections to you by tomorrow.

DS31
IGAF-kun chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
Very nice chapter. _ Keep it up.
Shinrialtu chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Well, it's good to see that your still writing this story. I've thus far enjoyed it quite a bit. It's nice to see a good Ico fic.

Although, the last two chapters seemed a bit rushed. Maybe it's just me.

If you ever need help or advice, feel free to contact me.

Dark Shadow31
IGAF-kun chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
It's good to see a few chapters for your story, though it seemed a little short. _ I'll be waiting to see where you take this. Keep up the great work!
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I definitely agree with Darkshadow. _ You've done a great job portraying both Ico, in his boyish energy, and Yorda, in her heartwarming and enigmatic beauty, and I loved the naivety that you could see in both. I'm putting you on my alert list to see where this fic goes.

I do wish Ico had a bigger fanbase, which would give more fanfics to read, but if you continue to write these, I'll read. _ Keep up the good work!
Shinrialtu chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hey, Dark Shadow31 here.

Figured I'd review your story seeing as how it's quite nice. D

I like the way you portray both Ico and Yorda. That is to say, you make them seem the way they should be, and that's something that not all authors of 'Ico' stories have done properly.

Aside from a few grammatical errors (i.e, Pharagraph 9, Line 4), I see nothing seriously wrong with your writing.

I would like to see more Ico work from you, should you decide to continue this story.

DS31