Reviews for Chocolate and Caramel
Lilly flower forever chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Cute
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was a sweet as the candy featured in it! BTW - Carmel filled chocolates are my favorite as well! ~ZLB
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I like Blaise's line best!
Frakir chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
quick note- each line of dialogue should have its own paragraph. otherwise, its confusing and hard to understand.
Spring Witch chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Strangely enough, I think I've read this one in my travels somewhere as well. It's good, I really like it, it's cute and fluffy... I like cute and fluffy!
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
hehe, cute fic! Well done on this oneshot

Jenny
LoveReader chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
hey thats was pretty cool for this one lol i usually dont read anythin but M rated but this was a nice change D
PrettyYaoiBoyz chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
aww! it's cute! aw! sorry. i'm a bit spaztic today. but it's so cute! well yeah. are you going to continue? you could if you wanted to. but if not, oh well. until next time,

- yami chan
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
yay! reminds me of a remus/sirius one i read called "of plotting and chocolate" lol, tis beautifull!
phoenix-echelon chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
interesting...wasnt my style...but the verdict is in...you're an awesome yaoi writer, and im not saying that just b/c ur my BFF... also i thought it was pretty cute when Draco kept blushing! :D

cu skool 2morrow
California smells funny chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I wish my first fanfic was this good! I agree with the previous reviewer on the paragraph thing, but otherwise it's cute, and the ending especially is adorable.
S. Livingston chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
For a first fic, this was very good. Nice job; short, sweet, fluffy and cute. Your grammar was decent and your idea was squee-worthy. I'm a huge HP/DM fan. )

There are a few things that bug me, though - remember that, in dialog, every person needs their own paragraph. When you put two or three people talking in the same paragraph, it gets confusing and hard to read.

But other than that, good job. Keep up the good work. You're off to a great start! )

-Snuffy