Reviews for Immune to the Poison
Ale123456 chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
I really enjoyed what you wrote of this story. Thank you so much for writing it :)
Ale123456 chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
I'm really enjoying this story. I mean, I know how it ends :( but reading into his insight through your words is very enjoyable. Thank you for writing this.
Ale123456 chapter 2 . 6/12/2017
Woah, very intense and kinda sad chapter (but hopeful too)
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Very interesting so far!
ooooo chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I love how you had that in sight about why Greed got the chimeras out also I love how you wrote what happened... the didn't have that in the anime... (i dont think)
12343221 chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
Cool chappy. Please update soon! :)
12343221 chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Please update soon!
soren greed and scars girl chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
Yeah! that was awsome! i wish i could hang with greed

for the rest of my stinking is so sexy
TyrantFlame chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
HWEEL! IT'S UP! _ The chapter you gave me has gone through editting and you can just upload it straight. I envy how you write... it sounds SOO GREED! _

Anyway, I still am trying to slip in a few minutes of internet time in between study sessions and still, i haven't lost my intrest in your work. as we both have always said,

LONG LIVE GREED-SAMA!

And as i'm going to tell you now,

CONTINUE OR ELSE! O.O
Neutralside chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Wow, after reading this, I think I like Greed even more. lol

Nice job.
Hitoshi-chan chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Dude! That was freaking awesome! and I actually understand it now...as opposed to when I tried to read it before I saw the anime...lol. Amazing writing skills. I really like your portrayel of Greed. He was very in character, and that is something that a lot of Greed-centric fics lack. I can't wait to see what you write after you finish catching up with the manga.

love ya!

-Miss Sniper

P. and your Greed's... XD

I still
TyrantFlame chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
(Bounces off the walls) ARGH! THE GREED CUTENESS IS GETTING TO ME! X3 X3 X3 X3

OMG you've gotta write more, this story's pumping ideas for my own FMA fic, 'The 8th Sin'. _ I luv ur work and i certainly hope we can be MSN buddies. My e-mail addy is:

Be seeing ya, Mich! _
TyrantFlame chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Did you know that Greed's Jpnese voice is Fuuma Monou from X and he's also Sting Oakley from Gundam Seed Destiny? I was really surprised when i found out. O_O;; I really like this chapter tho.

The last one is bound to make me bounce off the walls. BEWARE! O_O
TyrantFlame chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
That's it; I'm hooked. O_O Rin-neechan, anta wa hontou ni subarashi no hito deshou ne...

This is like the kewlest fic i've seen where i can actually see what Greed's thinking! O_O

Heheh, i think chaps 3 & 4 will drive me nuts.

We'll see.
TyrantFlame chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That is sso him. The first chapter's enough to reel me in, let's see wat side effects the 2nd chap has for me.