Reviews for Ryu's New Assistant
RyuichiSakuma13 chapter 29 . 8/11/2012
This story was very cute and the dramatic moments were nicely done. The writing and the emotion of the IC characters drew you into the storyline, and the OCs were fairly believable. I think that with work, you have the potential to become writers...both of you.

Well done!

EIRI-CHICK
(-_-)
mamita chapter 28 . 10/22/2011
Hello Mayhem fic I have loved you, I love this couple, especially when Tatsuha is uke and seme Ryuichi is, hopefully do more fics of them together are so cute, I love it, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Sinflower chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Oh no...I'm actually a little disappointed. This is one of the best Tats/Ryu stories I've read so far. And I know Ryu's older than Tatsuha, but I would have liked him to take control over Ryuichi in bed. That would have been much sexier, I think. _
Shadowfox13 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Hm...you know I'll bet deep down Tohma really does care about Tats and want to protect him too. It's just he's well adjusted for a teen...or was. Wonder what would happen if Tats really did need protecting? Would he mother hen him too?
Rukaxis chapter 23 . 10/10/2007
X3 Hey its okay. Yeah its okay here but I did take into consideration on who we were speaking of. Two of the dumbest/overiative characters in the show.

Of Course I'll finish reading it! xD Good job by the way.
Rukaxis chapter 23 . 10/9/2007
Hey, cute story but, WHATS WRONG WITH FLORIDA! D

;; Florida is awsome and there are practicaly no aligators or anything of the sorts. When there are they dont attack you unless you provolk them. :/ So even though Ryu was suppost to be over reacting it kinda has false information. I live in Florida and that kinda made me mad.

Cute story though. Decent plot, fair writing, all in all its okay. I'll finish it up and tell you what I thought! Dissmissing the Florida bashing.
Shulover23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I love it . Way better then what I write. I can say this much for two people to rp this and then make it into a fanfiction so easy... It makes me happy to see that .~

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND i ALSO LOVE HOW YOU MADE rYU-CHAN SEEM MORE LIKE THE MANGE ONE THEN THE ANIME rYU-CHAN. (tHE ANIME rYU-CHAN WAS NOT AS GOOD AS mANGA rYU-CHAN) And that was all in caps lock .;
Black vs. White chapter 29 . 8/31/2007
OMG! I'M GONNA READ IT RIGHT NOW! I know I'll like it! Thankies!
Ficstabber chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
What is fuck wrong with you that you think people want to read this douched-up shit?

A severe head injury?

People in your family marrying their cousins for too many years?

Or are you off your meds?

Because, fucktard: It’s time to get back on ‘em!

The only other douches that like this shit are cracked-out, toothless inbreds like you. Do humanity a favor, and go play in some heavy traffic next time you think about telling the English language to bend over and grab its ankles, will you?

Fan-fucking-tastic
crazyyaoiluver chapter 28 . 7/20/2007
omg i fuckin luv ure story im kinda new to liking this anime since its gay romance but i truly enjoyed reading ure story it was so cute and romantic :) the plot was so amazing to my opinion ryo-chan and tats-chan were fucking like there was no tomorow haha sorry oh thanks for the lemon scene with yuki and shuichi it was so cute and ryu and tats were so hot ! damn this is going on favs :)

i luv this story and if i continue why i like it so much i wont stop well i just wanna say great teamwork in writing the story i just luv it

-im out
xKuroiNightx chapter 28 . 6/27/2007
read it all and it was too good.
SynneFox chapter 28 . 3/11/2007
wow that really rocked! you guys should write more Tats and Ryu fics! keep up the good work.
Lamenting Fox chapter 28 . 3/7/2007
T_T *sniffles*

So sweet! And although I personally found the baby-passing scene somewhat cheesy and completely full of mush...it's always like that anyway, so hooray for being accurate. ~_

This was a great story. I look forward to the sequel. _
Lamenting Fox chapter 27 . 3/7/2007
Meh. Kids are cute, but only from a distance...you get tired of being around them when they insist on watching the same Blue's Clues DVD over and over and over again nonstop. _

Awesome chapter. _
Lamenting Fox chapter 25 . 3/7/2007
GAH! Finally! Evil website decided to cut everything off half a page down, and I couldn't finish the chapter. Pfft. But it's okay now, so I'm happy. And I'm glad that no one noticed them walking out of the closet. Haha.