Reviews for Brother & Sister
Esperanza Mighty chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
it was good but...i really hate her brother! ah r u going to write a sequel?
Forensic Girl554 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Aw that was so sad, but so gd!

U should totally make a sequel :P
Lauren W chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
holy!

I was totally drawn in

I have been reading a few of your stories and i must say your a fabulous writer, but this one was superior, the way you captured the innocence of Sara as a child was amazing

Look forward to more stories

Thanks For Posting
Famous4it chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
This is the first story thats ever made me cry...
panthersrock08 chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
hey i loved the story it was sad and i no its then end but i think u should like make a sequal of them older and how they would react when they meet each other in the future or something. but it was really good i think u should make a sequal to this...awsome.
Olenka Fawkes chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Well, I like it! However, it seems kindof unfinished, but that only my opinon, so Congrats! It was cool to get an email and be able to read a chapter at a time!
angry penguin chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Damn. Great story.
FireGirl09 chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
I really liked it, u should write a sequel. U know, like her brother visits her at CSI or something.
Aemie chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
wow... that was so sad... happy sad, but...

wow, you wrote this so well. usually i just review to encourage a new chapter, but this really is good. good job. keep writing.
MrsEads chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Very nice way to end this fic. Great job on this chapter, and the whole story! By the way, are you going to update "The Life and Times of SS" anytime soon? I love that fic.
Missy Holland chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
I wanted to say that I've been a bit of an ass. I read the first chapter and thought it was crap, but I still selected it as story alert. After several alerts I decided to read it again, and I'm glad I did, it's a wonderful story, and I'm glad I decided to give it another chance.

Much Loves,

Missy
HPFreak4life chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Ahh crap I'm crying so much here...But very nice story. I really like your take on her childhood.

~Lauren~
Zan1781 chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
*Sniffle* That was so sad... and yet so sweet at the end... *sob!*
LosingInTranslation chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
Wow... I am so glad this one got finished. :D I relaly enjoyed seeing the progession of both kids. Nicely Done!
crzygrl chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
THAT WAS GOOD...I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP GOING ON BUT I KNOW IT WAS THE END SO WELL IT WAS GOOD SAD BUT GOOD...