Reviews for A Life Turned Upside Down
Two chapters ago the Potter's daughter was named Rose now she is named Emily.
Update this story again soon, please.
Sky Art chapter 1 . 8/5
OH NO HARRYS GONE TO THE DARK SIDE FOR THEIR COOKIES BUT LIKE THE CAKE IT WAS A LIE THE SITH YEAR BEGANS NOW ON A LIFE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 24 . 8/2
Wishing you the best.

Great story

Keep writing as life allows
Brynn chapter 24 . 7/20
Did you abandon this story?
Traveler301 chapter 24 . 7/15
I'm really sorry to hear about you're health problems. I hope you get better soon. You have written one of the best stories ever, and I shall pray for your health problems to get better.

Traveler301 chapter 8 . 7/14
God, what a story. I love it. You are showing true imaginative genius in the few chapters I've read.
This is one of the best stories I've ever seen on fanfic. The only downside is that you've never finished it, but I'm going to read all that you have written, finished or not.

Thanks,
Traveler301 chapter 3 . 7/13
Damn, My only thought is go Harry! Well thought out, well written.
Thanks,
vmcclure2 chapter 24 . 6/7
Keep plugging w/ what u have to do to regain your health &it'll come. This is a great story. By the bye, shouldn't your computer have intrinsic software that would allow you dictate whatever you are writing instead of typing?... Unless computers only pick up on clear as opposed to affected speech? Just a thought...
vmcclure2 chapter 21 . 6/7
O I get it! Dumbles really doesn't care whether the entire Potter family get reunited or not! In fact he would prefer it if him & only him had access to Harry to put on the firing line right in front of Voldie then step in , drain a dying Harry of his magic, & continue as the only one who is second only to Merlin.

Poor Harry he thought he was hearing the truth about what to his parents once he got to Hogwarts, accepted that his "everloving, everliving" relatives were his only blood, then 15 years pass, only to find out absolutely everything he's accepted as truth was a bunch of shitty lies perpetuated by old dumbles!?
vmcclure2 chapter 3 . 5/21
Oh u made the scene quite explosive! James however, along with Dumbledore, is going to have to still be shown that Harry is no longer a kid to be ordered to do something and he will do it complacently. Personally the second he was placed on that doorstep against McGonagall's instincts, Harry's "Innocent & Idyllic" childhood ended.
FotoDi chapter 23 . 2/28
I hope you feel better soon.
FotoDi chapter 14 . 2/28
Lily Potter is the closer blood relative. She is in the News! She is Lady Potter - wealthy, magical, and married. Lily is the more obvious choice.

Harry Potter is an emancipated minor with a history of abuse, who is currently defending his right to retain his "adult" status. To assign one of his abusers, now possibly a non-magical werewolf, as his legal ward is tantamount to "cruel and unusual punishment".
This is fucking awful.
Flash Arrow Superwholock Fan chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
okay thank you i laught so hard on the end of the last chapter i just want to say that you are a amazing writer