Reviews for A Life Turned Upside Down
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 6/24
I hope Harry is now Lord POTTER and the head of the POTTER Family.

Then Harry kicks both James and Lily out of the tally and leaves England.
Shivam591 chapter 24 . 5/23
Well its certianly taking longer than i expected lmao
MissyMegan'sBooks chapter 18 . 3/21
This story is amazing.
mckertis chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
Ah crap, it started so well (despite the horrible, terrible grammar and syntax), but now you're just another one of the "sheep". Harry will break down and forgive everyone who doesnt deserve forgiveness, he gets close with his worthless sister...FOR ONCE WHY CANT HARRY KILL HIS TRAITOROUS PARENTS, or make the stupid sibling suffer like he did. For example he could say "so you're 11, huh ? When i was 11 i was beaten, imprisoned, and starved. When was the last time YOU were beaten and starved ?", and then slap his sister into the wall.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
Two chapters ago the Potter's daughter was named Rose now she is named Emily.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
Update this story again soon, please.
Sky Art chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
OH NO HARRYS GONE TO THE DARK SIDE FOR THEIR COOKIES BUT LIKE THE CAKE IT WAS A LIE THE SITH YEAR BEGANS NOW ON A LIFE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
Wishing you the best.

Great story

Keep writing as life allows
Brynn chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Did you abandon this story?
Traveler301 chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
I'm really sorry to hear about you're health problems. I hope you get better soon. You have written one of the best stories ever, and I shall pray for your health problems to get better.

Traveler301 chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
God, what a story. I love it. You are showing true imaginative genius in the few chapters I've read.
This is one of the best stories I've ever seen on fanfic. The only downside is that you've never finished it, but I'm going to read all that you have written, finished or not.

Thanks,
Traveler301 chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Damn, My only thought is go Harry! Well thought out, well written.
Thanks,
vmcclure2 chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
Keep plugging w/ what u have to do to regain your health &it'll come. This is a great story. By the bye, shouldn't your computer have intrinsic software that would allow you dictate whatever you are writing instead of typing?... Unless computers only pick up on clear as opposed to affected speech? Just a thought...
vmcclure2 chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
O I get it! Dumbles really doesn't care whether the entire Potter family get reunited or not! In fact he would prefer it if him & only him had access to Harry to put on the firing line right in front of Voldie then step in , drain a dying Harry of his magic, & continue as the only one who is second only to Merlin.

Poor Harry he thought he was hearing the truth about what to his parents once he got to Hogwarts, accepted that his "everloving, everliving" relatives were his only blood, then 15 years pass, only to find out absolutely everything he's accepted as truth was a bunch of shitty lies perpetuated by old dumbles!?
vmcclure2 chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Oh u made the scene quite explosive! James however, along with Dumbledore, is going to have to still be shown that Harry is no longer a kid to be ordered to do something and he will do it complacently. Personally the second he was placed on that doorstep against McGonagall's instincts, Harry's "Innocent & Idyllic" childhood ended.