Reviews for Where once was light
Ranger Do'Urden chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Will there ever be a followup about getting to Mirkwood and meeting Gandalf? I really enjoyed this, and your writing is amazing! I would like to see more of how Aragorn's journey has affected him, and what Legolas thinks of it all. And Gandalf must be feeling pretty bad about leaving his friend to suffer through all that Aragorn did! So please, I know its been a long time, but I would love to see some more Untill then, good luck on any other writing you maybe doing and thanks for this story :)
Alegra chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Amazin' my drear.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Poor mad thing . . .
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Poor Aragorn, it cant have been fun to be in Gollums company for weeks, possibly months on end. A very thought provoking piece, very good.

Legolas does have a fondness for dramatic entrances does he not? He is always coming at the very nick of time. :-)

Keep writing!
cinderella chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
AWSOME keep up the wonderfull work
Mishirith chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Good story. :)
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Yay! Legolas found him before Gollum drove him to a point of insanity. LOL! This was good as well. Poor Aragorn... being stuck with that evil Gollum... so sad... so very sad...

KerowynGreenleaf
Scorn chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I cant believe you've got so few reviews for this, I really enjoyed it. I felt so tired and weary reading about Aragorn; you really made me empathise with him and I didn't want it to end.
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Yeesh! I think I'd kill Gandalf for getting me into that kind of situation. Poor little ranger. Poor little Smeagol-no wait bad little Gollum- no poor Smeagol- I mean bad Gollum- no I...forget it. *hands elf and ranger some earplugs* Here, these might help.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Read this over at the Teitho contest site and really, really liked it. I didn't get to read too many of those this time because that's about when I started having my computer woes. As regards this story, though, thank goodness Legolas showed up. Nasty Gollum. A couple of other people already pointed out the glitch with repeated paragraphs, so no need to comment on that (although I just did! yikes!). I am amazed at how prolific a writer you are and it's not just that you write a lot, but that you write so well. Great story. Good depiction of Gollum, plenty of chances to say 'poor Aragorn'.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
You seem to have the first part of the story repeated three times which makes it somewhat confusing to read,though I liked the way you portrayed the misery of Aragorn's trek with Gollum.
EstelKid chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great story! That was awsome, except I think you repeated a few paragraphs. Please continue writing!

EstelKid
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I really liked this story. It was my first choice in the voting at Teitho. In particular I liked the way you described how tiring Aragorn's trip was to get a most uncooperative Gollum to Mirkwood. I was weary just reading it, which shows how well it was written. I would probably have just strangled him and gone on my way. :o)

Congrats on first place!