Reviews for Many Ways to Fall
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Supposed to have been posted 17 September 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

KOTOR on Tatooine: Carth deals with the revelation of who Revan is

The piece is smoothly done, just some downtime before going on to the Star Forge. Carth's worries are well focused, and by the end are resolved.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'm not used to fanfics being this well-written and this insightful while also being so... *sweet.* I did NOT see this coming, and I loved it. Really, really well done.
Raeyn chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Might I just say... "Nyawwwwwwwwwwwww~!"

The ending scenes, on the crate in the docking area - it was really sweet, very well done. *warm fuzzy feeling*
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
i love it. there so littel revan slash here.
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was particularly well done. You managed to capture Carth's unique voice, and Mission was great too. Bravo!
vernajast chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That was absolutely beautifully done, like all of your KOTOR stuff. In fact, the last parts were more powerful because there wasn't a lot of other "slashy" stuff in the story. It was subtle and adorable to see Revan nervous (I picture your Rv from Edge of the World, of course). Very nice.
Dee chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved it. Excellent characterisation, and it flowed very well. I especially loved the end, the image of them sat together is really clearly created but without any unnecessary pointless description. The strong emotional undercurrent between them can really be felt at well. It's also nice to see Revan presented as the serene character that he was in the game.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very well done. I found one mistake...which really threw me off for like three words. 'Cause, you know, I'm dumb like that.

Anyways, this is a good piece of work you have here. Are you continuing it? If so, please update soon.

~Zen-chan
dreamshell chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Good read. I like the opening and how you focus on what the NPCs do while Revan and whoever are off on the mission. And the slash is well done, too. Subtle. It can be seen how the reader chooses it to be seen, really. And the scene in the Tatooine spaceport was a nice touch. I like reading about little idle moments like that where the main plot is kind of in the background for a change.