Reviews for Diametric
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
eu adoreiii a historia lindaaaaa e perfeita um clark seguro e q fez escolhas certas outro meio atrapalhado mas perfeitooo agoro ele ta pronto p lois amooooooooo
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
eu amoooo a lois nao importa d qual dimensao ela continua sendo a unica q diferenciaaaaaaa el3es kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
q filho d puta o clark querendo a vida d kent afff fala serio faça sua vida d merda ficar igual a d kent seu merda idiota kkkk
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
eeeuuu amooooooooooooooooooooo o kent ele é lindooooooooooooooooooooooooo eu amoooo ele com a lois o jeito q ele fala dela é lindoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
LorelaiLovesLuke chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Amazing Clois Story
tua33915 chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Perfect ending. Clark and Lois aren't ready for CLois yet. He's gotta grow up first. The insecure boy is infatuated with Lana. The confident man loves Lois. A prematue relationship with his soulmate would destroy him. He's got a lot of living to do before he realizes what his life really is: Lois.
sunset chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
O.M.G.! I have to agree with the others: This is probably one of the best Clois fics I've ever read! Amazing!

I can actually picture in my mind ED & TW in their respective dual roles!(This is so much better than Smallville!)

In behalf of other Clois fans, thank you, thank you for sharing this! Looking forward to reading more of your truly wonderful & exceptional (laying it too thick, huh?) Clois stories!
rockyshadow chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
I have read this at least three times and enjoy it more every time. I love how you showed how Clark and Kent's decisions made them like two different people and caused each Lois to treat them differently. Their talks with Lois or Jonathan in each world had to be one of my favorite parts. Clark's reaction to Jonathan in Kent's world was just heartbreaking.
MarianRobinForever chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
i love clois this is a great story
xenokattz chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Oh this was so beautiful. Seeing the similarities and differences between Clark and Kent was both wonderful and fantastic. I especially loved the moments between Clark & Lois and, in the alternate world, Clark & Jonathan. The part where Jonathan makes Clark say "It's not my fault" completely BROKE me. I'm still picking up the pieces of my heart; the splatters are all over the ceiling.

thanks ever so for writing this!
me chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
I love this story so much and I would like to asked you if you would mind posting it on the Smallville lounge so that everyone there can read this wonderful write another story similar to this.
Rouge chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
What a great story this is,I love it! This is better than smallville,maybe you should replace those writers on the really did an exellent job writing this wonderful story,it is so great and very well should post this story at I hope you would write another one similar to this,I'd like to read more of your work so please don't stop writing.
superman4ever chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
I just want to say that this is one of my favorite story ever! I am so completely taken by really did an excellent job on writing it and I can't say enough about 's completely amazing! I wish that the Smallville writers would write their story just like this.I am looking forward to read more of your wonderful Job.
Slowly-Burnt-Marshmallow-300 chapter 13 . 8/4/2007
really good story and i must say that i loved the whole switching demensions theme but i really wished lois and clark got together at the end. Still it was really well written!
Willa1317 chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Yah! so good! Lois and Clark for ever! and eva!