Reviews for Moonlight Becomes Her
Bloomrini chapter 1 . 7/28
Please tell me that this was just a prequel and NOT a standalone story!
Otherwise I would die of heartache!
But glad that you didn't make it fully angsty and kept it light! :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ooh! Nice.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I like it :D He was totally a pig fiance. Like Humperdink (I really can't write or say that name without giggling. It's a curse, really)
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was really interesting.

I've read a few AU stories where Tonks ends up with someone else, but this was really well written. The writing is good, and there is no spelling/grammar/punctuation errors, in what I have seen. I liked how you included the French, it seemed very poised and proper.

It was a good story, and a thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Really wonderful. I love how you write Tonks and Remus, together and separately.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Rosier is definitely a pig. Tiffany is self-centered. Remus and Tonks are perfect for each other.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was good; great job! I loved it; this is something original and I liked that. :]

Angelica :D
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow...I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was very, very interesting. It's very unusual to see a R/T fic pre-OoTP, and I must say that this was a lovely idea. Excelent job on this.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
He knew her before he knew her. That's brilliant! What color was Tonks hair when her mother-in-law-to-be and Prissy showed up

at the table? Something that insulted the to witches spelt wit bet. Go Tonks! Whoo-Hoo! YFF,

Jane Weasley
worldsapart chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aw...I'm glad I asked about the story list, otherwise I might have missed out on this adorable addition. Tonks is just delightful, even when she's not the POV character. And Remus is as sexy as ever, of course. :)
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I'm the lady in red with out being in red. i'm loud and don't like duck... or meat actually, so i don't know who wins... I liked it. Ja ne!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Meant to be, that's for durn sure. I'm running out of ways to compliment your brilliant writing here, I'm going to end up repeating myself. :P
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Aw... this is so nice and sweet! I enjoyed Remus's POV and the image of Tonks was lovely.

I'll try to catch up with your longer stories when I have time... for now I'm sticking to one-shots.

See ya,

KatieBell70 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Lovely little prequel. Wanted to smack both their dates upside the head.
RahNee chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Oh Kerichi, my darling! I am so happy that, since I came home from my vacation very ill and miserable and I have to be home all sniffly and sneezy, I have lots and lots from you to read and catch up on!

I LOVED this little 'prequel' glimpse! And your angst was perfect! "He wanted a partner with a personality so vivid; her voice alone could arouse a gamut of emotion. He didn’t want to make do with superficial relationships anymore. He desired what another man took for granted." Sigh.

I wish I could just immerse myself in this little world you have created!

As always, as a fellow Princess Bride lover, I appreciated the reference!