Reviews for Sick in mind and body
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I really like how you made the homunculi, their not as evil, I personally really like that. I also like how you made yourself the "master" (bwahahahaa!)
Nora chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I think you made the homunculus act really cute! (even if you didn't want that I still really like it) ;)
Xtraitor chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
He didn't even eat his soup! It's almost like it just disappeared when Winry came in.
Logan chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I am sorry to say but your grasp of the English language is quite atrocious. Many words are used inappropriately and when read the sentance does not make any sense what so ever. I would reccomend getting a beta reader. They proof read your story and help you correct any misspellings or misswordings or even grammar mistakes.
kasuki101 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
heh heh... i'm with al on this one... those LOVE BIRDS...

from,

kasuki-chan!
kasuki101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
haha...
CheesyFursona chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Very creative fic! I loved it!
Lorie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
good story so far. Just some correction to make.

coronal Mustang - colonel Mustang
Moka Raiden chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Wow o.o Eddy gone isane! :O and now he is cured! OMG! AWSOME STORY!
KageSakura chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Pretty good you've got the dialogoue down, but you need to work on your setting and describe things more. There were a lot of times when I didn't know who was talking or where they were. other than that it was good, just don't move so quickly, space out your paragraphs and some detail and you've got an amazing story.
AkitaFallow chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
That was well done! I love the ending with Envy and Wrath! It seemed a bit rushed, but I suppose you just wanted to end it finally, neh? Anyway, loved it. Thank you for writing!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Tee-hee! MAES IS WEIRD!
Bar-Ohki chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Well that was random.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
yay an update! more more
AkitaFallow chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
O I likes! Edo-kun's always getting into trouble... but then again, everyone's always against him... poor Edo-kun... Anywayz, this is really good! Keep it coming (and I know how the writer's block is, I have it too!)