Reviews for Bloody Hands, Healing Arms
DarkWings chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I'm sorry for your pain. I enjoy this story and send you an PM with my pen-name as well as the one I used here. Please continue writing.
DarkWings chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Halfway to the moon, huh? What about in the center of the sun? Snuggle. A unusual word that seems to work.
BlackWings chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
The thing with Prier is that she should ALWAYS be questioning her sanity. Sadly she does not keep such a regular vigil.
Go Bears.
DarkWings chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
In love, your reasons may change but it is a rare thing to see your feelings change.
DarkWings chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Fluff is good. Croix without his shirt on is even better.
I agree wholeheartedly.
BlackWings chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
One thing you can say for Prier is that she never gives up.
BlackWings chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
A man in disguise? Her outfit shows most of her hips and almost some of her... feminine parts. That in addition to large chest proportions should dissuade people along that line of thinking. She's simply a barbarian.
Plushietiger chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Awesome story! Much better than other stories that i have read but sadly, they get more recognition because of the pairing D: You're writing is really great and i love how you can see the image so clearly by how you describe it :3 Loved the fishing moment to flufftastic
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I only read the last chapter, but oh my god. PRIER/CROIX. It's my favourite pairing in the history of ever. And it's so well written... it sucks that there are so little La Pucelle fanfics these days. I'd love, love you if you wrote some more.
2good4evil2evil4u chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
oops i read this then exitec out now i am trying to review but i put it in the first cahpter. anyways you NEED to have a chapter where they kiss. THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! I love this pairing. So plz update soon. CIAO!
Salacassera chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
I've been following this series since Chapter 3 or so, and I figured it was high time I gave some kind of feedback!

You have a knack for coming up with adorable situations, especially "Fish." I loved seeing Prier get frustrated and how you manage to include the bears. It's nice how you touch on different emotions in each chapter, too.

The only suggestion I can think of is that the characters' speech sounds a bit too formal sometimes, but that's it. Looking forward to what you come up with next!
frozen-eclipse chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
Prier / Croix Fluff... the scene where Prier puts the blanket on him... so cute! *has tears in her eyes*

not to mention, it's GOOD fluff! That fact alone gives you an extra 100 FE happy points! That puts you at 90 % filled of FE's good fic measuring device! (patent pending... I think..)

*blinks and rereads* c-c-Croix shirtless! I must be dreaming! *rereads again* AWESOME!

*FE meter explodes from shooting off the charts* That's...great!

Overall: A very very very * 10 99 good short story!

*looks at message at the bottom of review window* ... I'm supposed to find you something to improve on! It could take a month to find one measly problem! This story is fine!

*rereads review she just wrote*...(okay... very dumb... but I tried ; )