Reviews for White Day
yugi123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
idk why but i almost cried at the end..haha, you should write another chapter!
juliet1219 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
i personally loved it, u should definately make a 3rd part
doodles chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
it was cool but i would love it if u mde more stories like the ones where they go back in time and meet the pharoah... where he and tea fall in love
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
i loved this story! i'm sorry i wasn't able to review you earlier. but anyway i think this chapter is cute and glad you continued it! can wait to read more your yugiAnzu fanficts (if you make some more).
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Yugi and Anzu forever.
Una Morgan chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
AWW! ME LOVE!

Una
yangs chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
so sweet of yugi duh what am i saying he's always swetver nice story-
MyAibou chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Very cute and sweet! I can see Yugi laboring over that for HOURS.

A couple of suggestions:

The format for the mindlink, thinking, speaking, etc. don't need explanations in the author's notes. The format's pretty standard, and if it isn't (like mindlink), find a way to explain it once in the narrative instead.

Don't overuse Japanese phrases. Mixing them in with the English is distracting, especially for people who don't know what they mean. For really important words, maybe (aibou, for example), but for "yes" and "sorry" and such, use the English translations.

Really nice companion to your Valentine's Day fic. :)
trekker4life chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Mou...too kawaii! Love it! I absolutely love AnzuxYuugi/TeaxYugi fics!
kobear91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Very cute I have never heard of white day before pretty cool.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow... One problem, why didn't you have them kiss? I was kinda hoping you would. Ah well, great story, as I'm a sucker for romance. Keep writing others like these.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Oh the cuteness! It was so very lovely! I feel all warm and fuzzy now! *giggle* _