Reviews for Smallville: Commencement
MiaToretto86 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
omg this is amazing can't wait to read more of this!
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
any chance you come back to finish? PLEASE!
Alydia Rackham chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Aha! This was utterly splendid. That kiss was written masterfully. You have an incredible talent.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh, this was lovely. Absolutely lovely. It held me captive the whole way through, and was beautifully constructed. Your descriptions are perfect, and both were so in-character-and you brought out Lex's chivalrousness (the part of his character that his father says always leads him to the dragon's mouth) but that part of him that is so strong. And when he holds her on the couch, the writing is so eloquent. Going on my favorites list, definitely-and this is only chapter one!
Sky Samuelle chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Spot on, wellwritten, emotional.

You should keep on writing Lexana, it becomes to you
Anastasia Dreams chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Great work, but then seeing who the author is I am not suprised. Since you have posted this here can I add it to the Rapture Lex/Lana Archive? The link is in my profile.
Smallville is fun chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I loved this fic. It was wonderfully written. I liked how the flow of the story was natural, not forced, and how it was believeable that Lex and Lana kissed (I hate stories where they randomly start kissing lol). I could see it as an actual episode of the show. Very well done.